In today’s mobile banking guide, we will show you how to check your Heritage Bank account balance on your phone via USSD code, SMS, and mobile banking app.
With Heritage Bank, you can enjoy unlimited digital banking services in Nigeria.
We will guide you to use the USSD pin code to make a balance inquiry with your Heritage account.
Note: We have written extensively on similar guides for other Nigerian banks like Access Bank, Zenith, Keystone Bank, Wema Bank, Unity Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Stanbic IBTC, Union Bank, FirstBank, TAJ Bank, Ecobank, United Bank For Africa (UBA), FCMB Bank, Polaris Bank, Sterling, GTBank, JAIZ Bank, and Fidelity Bank.
There are various ways to check your Heritage Bank account balance in Nigeria so follow this guide and learn how to use all the available options for checking your account status.
Why Should You Know Your Remaining Balance
There are a number of benefits for using the Heritage account balance USSD checking code to your account status.
It will help you know if you are running out of funds or getting close to the Heritage Bank minimum balance.
Checking your status on your phone enables you to have a real-time Heritage balance inquiry, and you don’t need to visit the banking to know this information.
Check Heritage Bank Account Balance Using USSD Code or PIN
If you want to check your account balance, then the USSD code to dial is *322#.
The actual code to check the balance on your phone is *322*030#.
After dialing the USSD code on your phone, follow the instructions on the screen to get your bank account’s current balance.
Most importantly, enter your PIN before your balance is displayed.
That is all you need to do when checking your balance using the Heritage transfer code.
For any reason, if the above code is not working for you, then you need to register for mobile banking USSD code by dialing *322# and following the registration instructions.
Check Heritage Bank Account Balance On The Mobile App In Nigeria
In most instances, you may be able to use the USSD code method mentioned above for Heritage Bank.
However, you can also use the Heritage Mobile App to check your balance.
To do this, download the Heritage mobile app from Google PlayStore or Apple App Store.
After downloading the app, you need to log in with your Heritage Bank details.
If you haven’t registered, then you have to first register before using the mobile app to check your balance.
Does The Heritage USSD Code Work On Airtel, MTN, 9mobile, and Glo?
Yes. You can check your bank statement or balance on the phone number registered with any of the mobile networks, thus MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile.
How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Online
Checking your account balance online is very straightforward by using the Heritage internet banking portal.
This means you can log in to the Heritage online banking portal and check your balance on your dashboard.
Heritage Bank Nigeria Balance Via SMS
By using the mobile banking USSD code, you will receive an SMS indicating your balance.
That is how the Heritage SMS account checking works.
You can read related articles on other Nigerian banking and financing institutions like Sterling, GTBank, FirstBank, TAJ Bank, Ecobank, United Bank for Africa (UBA), Standard Chartered Bank, Stanbic IBTC, Access Bank, Zenith, Keystone Bank, WEMA Bank, Unity Bank, Polaris Bank, Union Bank, FCMB Bank, JAIZ Bank, and Fidelity Bank.
That is all you need to know about checking your Heritage Bank account balance on your phone via the USSD code, SMS, mobile banking app, or online using the internet banking portal.
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA Verve Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank
- UBA Visa Classic Debit Card In Nigeria – Get A Classic Card Now
- UBA Gold Mastercard Debit Card For Domiciliary Account In Nigeria
- UBA Gold MasterCard Debit Card In Nigeria – UBA Debit Card Guide
- UBA Debit Mastercard In Nigeria – UBA MasterCard Guide
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 18th September 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-check-heritage-bank-account-balance/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of December 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
In the year 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial articles.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that wiill help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- How Can I Extend My MOMO Limit In Ghana
- How Do I Fund My MTN MOMO Agent Wallet In Ghana
- How Do I Know My MTN MOMO Name In Ghana
- How Can I Buy EVD Using MTN MOMO In Ghana
- What Are MTN MOMO Bundles, Find MOMO Data Packages
- What Is The Code For MTN MOMO, MObile Money USSD Code
- Can I Open GTbank Account Online In Nigeria, 2022, Follow These Steps
- What Is The Interest Rate On GTBank Savings Account For 2022
- Does GTBank Have WhatsApp Number, Yes Find It Below
- How Can I Get My GTBank Secret Question, GTB Nigeria Guide 2022