Are you still struggling to check your BVN on Union Bank Nigeria? You do not actually need to stress yourself about checking your BVN number on Union Bank Nigeria.
We have created this very guide to help you check your BVN details.
There are various ways you can know your details, and we will show you all you need to know in this guide.
In a later section of this Bank Verification guide, we will show you how to use other means to check your BVN details online through Glo, MTN, 9mobile, Airtel, and other Nigerian banks like Diamond Bank, FirstBank, FCMB Bank, Stanbic IBTC, Unity Bank, UBA Bank, Zenith Bank, and Access Bank.
But before that, first thing first.
What Is BVN Code
In banking and financial terms, BVN stands for Bank Verification Number. So, don’t be confused when we say check your BVN on Union Bank Nigeria.
It only means you are checking your Bank Verification Number on your phone using your Union Bank line.
Recommended reading: Family Bank Online Banking Guide.
What Is The Code To Check Your BVN On Union Bank Nigeria
The official USSD code you need to dial to check your Bank Verification Number (BVN) on Union Bank Nigeria is *565*0#.
That is the code you can dial to get your BVN details.
See also: National Bank Kenya Internet Banking Guide.
How To Check Your Union Bank Nigeria Bank Verification (BVN) Details
As you may have actually seen in the previous section, the code you need to dial to check your BVN details on Union Bank Nigeria is *565*0#.
There are no real hard and fast rule in checking your Bank Verification Number details on the Union Bank network.
All that you need to do, in essence, is dial the USSD short code *565*0# on your Union Bank phone.
After that, press the send button.
Follow the on-screen instructions, and your BVN details will be available on your phone.
That is exactly how to check your BVN on the Union Bank Nigeria network.
The most important thing in this guide is to dial the BVN code on the Union Bank network.
How To Link Your BVN Number To Union Bank Account Online
If you are looking for the easiest way to link your Bank Verification Number to your Union Bank account, then follow the basic steps below:
- Go to the Union Bank Verification linker website here: https://webgateway.unionbankng.com/BVNaccountLinkage/.
- After clicking on the link above, you will be taken to the linking page.
- Next, enter your Union Bank Account Number.
- When that is done, click on the “Go” button to link your bank account.
- Finally, wait a few minutes for your bank verification details to be synchronized with your account.
That is how the linkage works.
How do I get my Union BVN through text?
You can use the basic steps outlined above to get your BVN details for free through text on your mobile line registered with your Union Bank Nigeria account.
There are other means to check your BVN details online through Airtel, MTN, GLO, 9mobile, and other Nigerian banks like FirstBank, FCMB Bank, Diamond Bank, Unity Bank, Zenith Bank, Access Bank, UBA Bank, and Stanbic IBTC.
By far, the easiest way to check your BVN is using the line registered with the Union Bank Nigeria account.
This easy and simple Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 17th February 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-check-and-link-bvn-to-union-bank-nigeria/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of April 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles. You can come back for more banking anf financial guides.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Get Access Bank Token – Follow These Steps For Access Nigeria Token
- Wells Fargo Alabama Routing Number For Money Transfer [Official]
- UBA Sort Code For Lagos State – Find List Of UBA Bank Sort Codes For Lagos
- How To Use Access Bank Token – Simple Steps To Use Your Token
- Access Bank Nigeria Email Address – Contact Access Bank Via Email
- Access Bank Token PIN Guide – How To Get & Use Token PIN
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Contact Number – Contact Main Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code – Check Out Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Address – Locate Access Bank Nigeria Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes – Complete List Of All Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes