Do you save with Zenith bank in Nigeria? Here is an interesting guide on how to activate Zenith bank Nigeria USSD transfer code.
Zenith bank mobile banking has come a long way, and now you can access it through Zenith bank transfer code on your phone.
Before you can use Zenith bank Nigeria USSD code, you must activate it and link it to your bank account.
Once you activate for Zenith bank transfer code, it enables you to perform a lot of transactions through your mobile phone.
However, it requires a few things to activate the transfer code on your handset.
If you already have a bank account with Zenith bank, you are a step away from completing the activation of the mobile banking service.
Before we can proceed, let’s see the requirements.
Requirements For Activating Zenith Bank Nigeria USSD Code On Your Phone
Suppose you want to register and activate for the Zenith bank transfer code, here are the things you need:
1. Zenith bank account number.
2. Mobile phone number linked to your Zenith bank account.
3. A mobile phone that can make a call.
Now let’s see how to perform the activation process.
Read also: TelOne Self-Service Guide.
Steps To Activate Zenith Bank Nigeria USSD Code On Your Phone
Follow these procedures below if you wish to activate Zenith bank Nigeria transfer code:
- Dial the Zenith bank transfer code on your phone, i.e., *996#.
- It has to be on the phone number linked to your bank account.
- Also, you can open an account instantly using the Zenith bank USSD code.
- Follow the prompt on the next screen and continue the Zenith Bank USSD code activation.
- Add your bank account number.
- Setup a four(4) digit secret PIN and complete the registration on your phone.
That is so easy, and in a few simple steps, you have activated the USSD code for Zenith bank Nigeria on your handset.
Check this: Activate Sterling Bank Nigeria USSD Code.
What Is The USSD Code For Zenith Bank Mobile Banking Activation
The Zenith bank USSD code is for everyone, and once you have an account with Zenith, you are eligible to activate their USSD code on your phone to perform all your transactions.
*966# is the Zenith bank Nigeria USSD code.
Recommended guide: Activate FirstBank Nigeria Transfer Code.
How To Check Your Bank Account Number Via USSD Code On Your Phone
Here are the procedures to check your Zenith bank account number on your:
- On your phone number registered with Zenith dial *966*00#.
- Enter your Zenith bank PIN or the last four(4) digits number of your ATM card.
- Press on the “Send” button.
- After fewer minutes, you will receive an SMS with your Zenith bank account number.
When all is done, your bank account balance will be available.
That is all that you need to know about how to activate the Zenith Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code.
It is as simple as that.
This easy and simple Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 5th February 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/activate-zenith-bank-nigeria-ussd-transfer-code/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of April 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles. You can come back for more banking anf financial guides.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Get Access Bank Token – Follow These Steps For Access Nigeria Token
- Wells Fargo Alabama Routing Number For Money Transfer [Official]
- UBA Sort Code For Lagos State – Find List Of UBA Bank Sort Codes For Lagos
- How To Use Access Bank Token – Simple Steps To Use Your Token
- Access Bank Nigeria Email Address – Contact Access Bank Via Email
- Access Bank Token PIN Guide – How To Get & Use Token PIN
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Contact Number – Contact Main Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code – Check Out Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Address – Locate Access Bank Nigeria Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes – Complete List Of All Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes