First bank Nigeria has finally introduced their short for mobile banking, and today in this guide, we shall give you all you need to know about how to activate FirstBank Nigeria USSD transfer code on your phone.
The First Bank Nigeria transfer code offers seamless mobile banking options that you may never experience anywhere.
As we all know, making bank transfer through your phone is no longer a brew thing, and whereas other banks offer it in style, you will get it with much improved options with others.
However, there are several things that highlight good bank transfer code services, and one of them is the rate at which transactions are being carried out.
With First Bank Nigeria USSD code, you will enjoy the fastest banking transactions at a lower rate.
It is very easy to activate the USSD code on your phone, as it does not require the internet or airtime.
Without wasting your time, let’s see the requirements.
See also: How To Activate Stanbic IBTC USSD Code.
Requirements For Activating First Bank Nigeria USSD Code On Your Mobile Phone
Below are the things you need if you want I activate FirstBank Nigeria transfer code:
- Phone number linked to your First bank account.
- Active First Bank account number.
- Debit card
Read below to see how to activate the First Bank Nigeria mobile banking code on your phone.
Recommended guide: How to Register For Wema Bank Nigeria Transfer Code.
What Is The USSD Code For FirstBank Nigeria Mobile Banking Activation
The First Bank Nigeria USSD code is not far from anyone as you are eligible to use it if you have an account with FirstBank.
The USSD code for FirstBank Nigeria is *894#.
So, if you want to activate your FirstBank USSD code, then you have to dial the transfer code *894# and follow the on-screen prompts.
Read also: Polaris Bank Nigeria USSD Code Activation.
Steps To Activate FirstBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code On Your Phone
These are the right steps you must follow to activate the transfer code of the FirstBank in Nigeria:
- Dial the FirstBank code *894*0# on your phone linked to your bank account.
- On the next screen, you will see all the debit cards connected to your account.
- Choose the debit card you prefer to use for the transfer code activation.
- Enter the four(4) digit PIN of the debit card you chose.
- Now set up a new 5-digits PIN for your FirstBank mobile banking account.
Confirm your new PIN to complete the transfer code activation process.
That is how to register for the First bank Nigeria USSD transfer code.
Check this: Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code Guide.
How Do I Get My 5 Digit PIN For First Bank
When registering for the First Bank USSD code, you must set up a five(5) digits PIN you will use for authenticating your transactions.
Follow these steps below to get your five digits PIN of FirstBank:
- Dial *894*0# and send.
- Select your debit card.
- Input your debit card PIN.
- Now, create your 5-digits PIN.
- Confirm your new PIN.
That is how you get your five digits First Bank PIN.
That is how easy to activate the FirstBank Nigeria USSD transfer code for all your mobile money transactions.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 1st April 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/activate-first-bank-nigeria-transfer-code/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of December 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
In the year 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial articles.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that wiill help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- How Can I Extend My MOMO Limit In Ghana
- How Do I Fund My MTN MOMO Agent Wallet In Ghana
- How Do I Know My MTN MOMO Name In Ghana
- How Can I Buy EVD Using MTN MOMO In Ghana
- What Are MTN MOMO Bundles, Find MOMO Data Packages
- What Is The Code For MTN MOMO, MObile Money USSD Code
- Can I Open GTbank Account Online In Nigeria, 2022, Follow These Steps
- What Is The Interest Rate On GTBank Savings Account For 2022
- Does GTBank Have WhatsApp Number, Yes Find It Below
- How Can I Get My GTBank Secret Question, GTB Nigeria Guide 2022