Activating Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code is very crucial for any customer who has a bank account with Heritage Bank in Nigeria.
Heritage bank aims to give its customers a hustle free banking experience and bring baking services close to each client.
There are lots of privileges you will enjoy when you activate Heritage bank USSD code on your phone.
If you are seeking to activate the heritage bank transfer code of your phone in Nigeria, this guide has all the step-by-step processes for you to activate it.
Before we can proceed, let see what you need to activate the service.
See also: Steps To Activate Unity Bank Transfer Code.
Requirements For Activating Heritage Bank USSD Code In Nigeria
The following are the things to need to activate Heritage bank USSD code in Nigeria:
1. Heritage bank account number.
2. Debit cards, MasterCard number.
3. Mobile phone with a valid sim card.
Let us see how to activate the Heritage bank mobile code in Nigeria.
Read this also: How To Activate Keystone Bank Transfer Code.
What Is The USSD Code For Heritage Bank Nigeria
Most banks have USSD codes that allow customers to make basic bank transactions anytime without the internet or airtime.
To access the transfer code service, all you must do is to activate it on your phone.
The Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD code is *745#.
Check this: FirstBank Nigeria Online Banking Guide.
How To Activate Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD Code On Your Phone
Follow the steps below to activate the Heritage Bank USSD code on your phone in Nigeria:
- Dial *745*account number*Last six(6) of your card#.
- Reply with one(1) on the next screen to continue the activation.
- Choose your card type.
- Enter the expiry date of your card. You can see it ac the back of your card.
- Choose the account number you want to use for all transactions.
- Set up a four(4) digits PIN.
- Confirm your account number and PIN.
- Now click on send to complete the activation process.
That is how you activate Heritage bank USSD code on your phone for mobile banking.
Recommended reading: Fidelity Nigeria Mobile Banking Activation Process.
How Do You Transfer Airtime From Heritage Bank
You can use to buy or transfer airtime from Heritage Bank Nigeria to your phone and for another person.
Read below to see the progress for each way you want to buy airtime for yourself or another person using Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD code.
If you want to transfer airtime for your phone from Heritage Bank, dial *745*amount$#.
Suppose you want to transfer airtime from Heritage Bank to another phone number, dial *745*amount*mobile phone number#.
That is how you can transfer airtime from Heritage Bank in Nigeria visa *745# USSD code.
Another guide: Blue Stream Login Guide.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 16th August 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/activate-heritage-bank-nigeria-ussd-transfer-code/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Is GCB Government Bank – Ghana Commercial Bank Ownership
- What Is The Code To Check UBA Account Balance In Nigeria
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA VerVe Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank