Activating Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code is very crucial for any customer who has a bank account with Heritage Bank in Nigeria.
Heritage bank aims to give its customers a hustle free banking experience and bring baking services close to each client.
There are lots of privileges you will enjoy when you activate Heritage bank USSD code on your phone.
If you are seeking to activate the heritage bank transfer code of your phone in Nigeria, this guide has all the step-by-step processes for you to activate it.
Before we can proceed, let see what you need to activate the service.
See also: Steps To Activate Unity Bank Transfer Code.
Requirements For Activating Heritage Bank USSD Code In Nigeria
The following are the things to need to activate Heritage bank USSD code in Nigeria:
1. Heritage bank account number.
2. Debit cards, MasterCard number.
3. Mobile phone with a valid sim card.
Let us see how to activate the Heritage bank mobile code in Nigeria.
Read this also: How To Activate Keystone Bank Transfer Code.
What Is The USSD Code For Heritage Bank Nigeria
Most banks have USSD codes that allow customers to make basic bank transactions anytime without the internet or airtime.
To access the transfer code service, all you must do is to activate it on your phone.
The Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD code is *745#.
Check this: FirstBank Nigeria Online Banking Guide.
How To Activate Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD Code On Your Phone
Follow the steps below to activate the Heritage Bank USSD code on your phone in Nigeria:
- Dial *745*account number*Last six(6) of your card#.
- Reply with one(1) on the next screen to continue the activation.
- Choose your card type.
- Enter the expiry date of your card. You can see it ac the back of your card.
- Choose the account number you want to use for all transactions.
- Set up a four(4) digits PIN.
- Confirm your account number and PIN.
- Now click on send to complete the activation process.
That is how you activate Heritage bank USSD code on your phone for mobile banking.
Recommended reading: Fidelity Nigeria Mobile Banking Activation Process.
How Do You Transfer Airtime From Heritage Bank
You can use to buy or transfer airtime from Heritage Bank Nigeria to your phone and for another person.
Read below to see the progress for each way you want to buy airtime for yourself or another person using Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD code.
If you want to transfer airtime for your phone from Heritage Bank, dial *745*amount$#.
Suppose you want to transfer airtime from Heritage Bank to another phone number, dial *745*amount*mobile phone number#.
That is how you can transfer airtime from Heritage Bank in Nigeria visa *745# USSD code.
Another guide: Blue Stream Login Guide.
This easy and simple Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 16th August 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/activate-heritage-bank-nigeria-ussd-transfer-code/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of April 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles. You can come back for more banking anf financial guides.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- Unity Bank Recharge Code – Buy Airtime On Unity Bank Nigeria (2021)
- Access Bank Payday Loan Customer Care – Contact Payday Loan Support Center
- GTBank Recharge Code For 2021 – Official USSD Code To Buy Airtime
- Access Bank Payday Loan Guide – Steps To Apply & Get Payday Loan In Nigeria
- Sfax Account login – Steps To Login To Sfax Account Online
- Access Bank Payday Loan Code – Get Access Nigeria Payday Loan Using USSD Code
- How To Get Access Bank Token – Follow These Steps For Access Nigeria Token
- Wells Fargo Alabama Routing Number For Money Transfer [Official]
- UBA Sort Code For Lagos State – Find List Of UBA Bank Sort Codes For Lagos
- How To Use Access Bank Token – Simple Steps To Use Your Token