We got you covered in this article if you are searching for how to add a bank account to eBay.
You’ll find this article useful as it entails the step-by-step guide process of adding a bank account to eBay in a simplified manner.
You’ll also learn how to add a new payment method and confirm your bank account on eBay.
How To Add Bank Account To eBay
A bank account is required if you want to sell and get a payout from eBay.
Therefore, it is important to understand how to add a bank account to eBay by following the below steps:
- Launch the eBay app
- Click my eBay, and you will be redirected to a menu
- From the menu, click payments
- Click add payment option
- Click bank account
- From the list, click the bank you want to add. You can also click all other banks to see if the bank is available.
- After selecting the bank, you will see the bank account login is secure, and eBay cannot see them.
- Click Okay to continue.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your bank account login credentials
- Enter the username and password associated with your bank account and click continue
- You’ll be prompted to verify your login follow the prompts
- Review the bank account details are correct, and then click add
- You’ll see a notification you have successfully added a bank account
That is all on how to add a bank account to eBay.
How To Add New Payment Method On eBay
You can add a new payment method on eBay by following the below steps:
- Log in to the eBay account
- Navigate to the Payments section
- Choose the “Add payment option” option.
- Choose a Bank account or a credit card from the drop-down menu labeled Select payment option.
- Depending on where you are, the choices you have could be different.
- Click Continue.
- In the case of a credit card, your credit card details should be entered, and then you should click Continue.
- You will be prompted to link your bank account, sign in or input your bank details, validate your bank details, and click Continue regarding a bank account.
- For selling charges, choose the preferred option,
- Click the Add button.
How To Confirm Bank Account On eBay
One of the options for verifying is through the small payments sent to the bank account you have added.
Below are steps to follow and successfully verify your bank account on eBay:
- Go to My eBay or Seller Hub and sign in
- Click the banner to confirm that you have access to your bank account.
- Select the micro-deposit verification method.
- After the deposit into your account, which can take anywhere from one to three business days, login to my eBay or Seller Hub.
- Click the banner to validate your bank account,
- Enter the appropriate amounts for the microdeposits.
Microdeposits may take up to three business days to reach your account, and once they do, we will send you an email to confirm that they have been received.
Following the conclusion of the verification process, the microdeposits will be taken out of the checking account you provided.
That is all about how to add a bank account, add a new payment method, and confirm your bank account on eBay.