What Is Cookies?
Cookies, in simple terms, are pieces of information sent to your web browser by the website you visit. This file is stored in your web browser, and it allows a third-party to make your next visit more comfortable by recognizing you upon your next visit.
When you access thetransfercode.com, we may store several cookie files in your web browser.
We use these cookies and other similar technologies to study and analyze your behavior and collect additional relevant information about the users.
This is done to enhance your experience on the website.
What do we use the cookies for
At The Transfer Code, we use the following cookies:
Analytics cookies – To track the functionality and the use of our website.
Necessary cookies – These cookies are vital to enable you to use some features of our website.
Advertising cookies – Used to track and deliver relevant advertisements and also to limit the number of times you see an ad.
Functionality cookies – It provides functionality to enable the usage of our services more personalized and convenient.
What Are Your Choices With Regards To Our Cookies
You can choose to keep these cookies in your browser. If you do not want to store our cookies in your browser, you can delete them.
Please note that if you delete cookies from your browser or refuse to accept them, then some features of our website may not be available to you.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 24th July 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/cookies-policy/” periodically for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of July 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial guidelines.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them here:
- How To Apply For KCB Credit Cards – Types, Apply, & Requirements
- KCB Tuungane Chama Account Review – Benefits & Registration
- Access Bank Primus Plus – Steps To Register For Primus Plus Account
- Types KCB Mpesa Savings Accounts – Registration & Requirements
- Access Bank Primus Plus Login – Steps To Login To Primus Plus Account Online
- How To Register Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile Registration
- How To Download Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile App
- KCB Mpesa Loan Account – How To Activate KCB Mpesa Loan
- IRS Code 101 – What Does Code 101 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- Access Bank Savings Account Maximum Balance – Access Nigeria Guide