In this interesting guide, we shall show you how to activate Unity Bank Nigeria USSD Code on your phone.
With the Unity Bank USSD transfer code, you can make all your basics banking transactions, including transfer money, buy airtime, pay your bill, and many more.
However, before you can use the Unity bank mobile banking code, you must activate it on your phone.
The activation process for the Unity Bank transfer code is very simple, and you do not need to visit your bank to fill a form.
Reading this guide, you shall know how to activate Unity Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code on your mobile phone. So, read carefully and follow all the steps.
See also: How To Activate Keystone Bank Mobile Banking Code.
Requirements For Activating Unity Bank Transfer Code In Nigeria
If you want to activate the Unity Bank transfer code on your phone, here are the things you need:
1. Unity Bank account number.
2. Mobile phone number of any network.
Before we can continue, let see what the USSD code for Unity Bank is.
Read this too: How To Register, Login, And Use FirstBank Online Banking Account.
What Is The USSD Transfer Code To Activate Unity Bank Mobile Banking
If you want to have access to Unity bank mobile banking services on your phone, you must activate their USSD code handset.
The USSD transfer code for Unity Bank is *799#.
Let see how you can activate and register for Unity bank mobile banking.
Recommended reading: How To Activate Fidelity Bank USSD Code.
How To Activate Unity Bank Nigeria USSD Code On Your Phone
Follow the procedures below if you went to activate Unity Bank transfer code on your mobile phone in Nigeria:
- Dial *7799# on the mobile phone number linked to your unity bank account.
- You can also activate the code on your phone to open the account instantly.
- On the next prompt, you will see a lot of options.
- Choose the appropriate option to continue the activation process.
- Add your bank account to link it and proceed to activate the Unity Bank USSD transfer code.
- Set up your four-digit secret PIN you will use to authenticate transactions.
That is how to activate the code for Unity Bank.
Check this guide: Steps To Activate UBA Transfer Code.
How Do I Find My Unity Bank Account Number
Are you looking for your Unity Bank account number?
It is effortless, follow the steps below to find your Unity Bank account number:
- Dial *7799# on your mobile phone number linked to your unity bank account.
- Choose the check account balance.
- Enter the mobile banking PIN/ last four(4) digits of your MasterCard.
- You Weill receive SMS instantly with our account balance, including your ten(10) digit Unity bank account number.
That is how you can check your Unity Bank account number via the USSD transfer code.
Check this guide also: First Bank Nigeria USSD Code Activation.
How To Contact The Customer Care In Nigeria
If you need any assistance from Unity Bank in Nigeria, you can either visit the banking hall and the customer service will help you.
You can use the following contact details to get help from Unity Bank:
Email address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telephone numbers: Here are the official phone numbers; +234 (0) 7080 666 000, +234 (0) 7057 323 226, +234 (0) 7057 323 229, +234 (0) 7080 666 030.
This simple and easy Guide Was Last Updated on 6th September 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you need to visit this post “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-activate-the-unity-bank-nigeria-ussd-code/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- Atlasmara Bank Zambia Internet Banking – Register & Login To Atlasmara Bank Account Online
- How To Check UBA Bank Account Balance – UBA Nigeria Balance USSD Code & Online
- Westpac Bank PNG Internet Banking – Register, Apply, & Login To Online Banking
- ABC Bank Kenya Internet Banking – Register & Login To ABC Online Banking
- JAIZ Bank Transfer Code – Register & Activate New JAIZ Bank USSD Transfer Code
- Banc ABC Zimbabwe Internet Banking – Register & Login To Online Banking Account
- TAJ Bank USSD Code – Register & Activate TAJ USSD Transfer Code
- Credit Bank Kenya Internet Banking Guide – Login & Register For Online Banking
- NIC Bank Kenya Internet Banking – Register & Login To NIC Online Banking Account
- I&M Bank Kenya Internet Banking – How To Register & Login To I&M Online Banking