Fidelity Bank Nigeria has extended its value-added services to mobile banking. If you are a customer of Fidelity bank in Nigeria, you must know how to activate Fidelity Bank Nigeria USSD code.
Activating Fidelity bank USSD code is just a walk in the park since it does not require you to fill any form to sign up for the service.
After you have activated the Fidelity Bank USSD code, you will have access to many features, including the transfer of funds to your friend in and out of Fidelity bank.
What Is Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
There Fidelity bank transfer code is not in an app. It is a three(3) digits USSD code you activate on your mobile phone to make transactions with Fidelity Bank.
If you want to know the Fidelity bank Nigeria transfer code here is it: *770#.
Before you can use the Fidelity Bank USSD code, you must activate it.
It for not take enough time to activate the Fidelity Bank Nigeria transfer code, wait a moment I will show you.
Check this guide: How To Register Ecobank Nigeria Transfer Code.
Requirements For Activation Of Fidelity Bank USSD Code In Nigeria
Below are the things you need to activate the Fidelity Bank USSD transfer code in Nigeria:
1. Fidelity Bank account number.
2. The mobile phone number that was registered or linked to your Fidelity Bank account.
Those are what you need to activate the Fidelity Bank USSD code.
Remember, it is not all mobile networks in Nigeria that you can use to activate the Fidelity transfer code service.
Below are the mobile networks you can use to activate Fidelity Bank USSD code: Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, and Glo.
If you are an effective subscriber of any of the mobile networks above, you are legible to access or use the Fidelity Bank USSD code.
Now let us see how to make the activation of Fidelity Bank code.
Recommended reading: UBA Bank Nigeria Transfer Code Activation Process.
How To Activate Fidelity Bank Nigeria USSD Code On Your Phone
Here are the main steps and procedures you must follow to activate Fidelity Bank Nigeria USSD code:
- On your phone dial *770# to start the activation process.
- A list of options will appear on your screen.
- Next, choose instant banking.
- Follow the instructions on the next page to complete the Fidelity USSD code activation process.
- When you follow all the steps correctly, you will receive a message indicating that the activation was successful.
I told you it is easier to activate Fidelity Bank than you may think.
That was how to activate and use the Fidelity Bank USSD code in Nigeria.
Related guide: Access Bank Nigeria USSD Code Activation.
How Do I Activate Fidelity Bank Mobile Transfer Code
If you want to activate the Fidelity Bank mobile transfers code, all you need is a sim card from either Airtel, Glo, Etisalat, and MTN, then dial *770#, choose instant banking, and compete for your activation.
See also: Zenith Bank Nigeria Internet Banking Guide.
Contact Fidelity Bank Nigeria Customer Care
Sometimes you may be facing challenging activating the Fidelity Bank USSD code, and when that happens, you become frustrated.
However, as we all know, Fidelity Bank has one of the best customer care services, and they are available virtually at all times to assist you in any way you may need help with their services.
You can contact Fidelity Bank Nigeria through any of the following channels:
Telephone number: 070034335489
Call Fidelity Bank Nigeria from abroad on this number: 09087989069
You can send an email to Fidelity Bank in Nigeria of this Email address: [email protected]
Here is the WhatsApp number for Fidelity Bank Nigeria: +2349030005252.
That is all you need to know for now about how to activate the Fidelity Bank USSD code in Nigeria.
This simple and easy Guide Was Last Updated on 6th August 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you need to visit this post “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-activate-fidelity-bank-nigeria-ussd-transfer-code/” from time to time for updates and any changes that we may make to the guide.In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience.Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Check BVN Details On Sterling Bank Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Number
- How To Check BVN On Airtel Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Details On Airtel
- How To Check BVN On Ecobank Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Number On Ecobank
- How To Register FirstBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Steps To Sign-Up
- How To Check BVN On MTN Nigeria – Get Bank Verification (BVN) Details On MTN
- How to Register Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Follow This Guide
- Register & Link NIN To MTN, 9mobile, Glo, Airtel – Check NIN Number USSD Code
- How To Activate FCMB Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Step-By-Step Guide
- How To Register Unity Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Simple Registration Guide
- How To Register Union Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Registration Guide