Have you heard about Ecobank USSD code and don’t know how to register? You have come to the right place because, in this guide, we have details on how to register Ecobank Nigeria USSD code without hassle.
The Ecobank transfer code is mobile banking, where you can access your Ecobank account without visiting your bank.
After registering, you will send money, pay bills, and top-up airtime from your bank account. It is the easiest and convenient method to do your bank transactions.
The better part USSD banking, you don’t require to be internet-connected.
Even though you live in a remote area where there is no internet connection, you can still use transfer code banking.
The Ecobank is easing its banking system, and you don’t have to travel and then stand long bank queues to carry out basic bank transactions anymore.
However, to access the service, you need to be registered, and here is everything you need to know how to register Ecobank Nigeria USSD code.
Read also: How To Activate UBA Nigeria Transfer Code.
What Is The Code For Ecobank Nigeria Mobile Banking
The Ecobank USSD transfer code for mobile banking in Nigeria is *326#.
You can dial the shortcode *326# and make transactions on your mobile phone including deposits, withdrawals, sending money to family and friends.
You can also dial the Ecobank Nigeria USSD code 326 and buy airtime, pay utility bills, and many other mobile money transactions.
Related guide: FCMB Bank Nigeria Transfer Code.
Requirements to register For The Ecobank Transfer Code
To register for Ecobank Nigeria transfer code, you should ensure you have the following:
- Mobile phone for the registration
- Account with Ecobank
- Registered number with Ecobank bank and linked to your account
- Debit card
Those are the main requirements to register for the Ecobank Nigeria USSD code for your mobile transactions.
See also: Zenith Bank Nigeria Internet Banking Guide.
Steps to Register The Ecobank Nigeria USSD Code On Your Phone
You can use any mobile phone to register for Ecobank Nigeria USSD code banking.
You don’t need high-class mobile phones such as the iPhone to be registered; any phone is supported.
If you live in the Nigerian remote areas, you know it is impossible to access the internet baking.
Still, you can use Ecobank USSD code banking because you don’t require any internet connection.
The process to register for Ecobank Nigeria USSD code is simple if you have all the requirements.
The process requires you to follow the required steps, and you will get registered.
Here the steps to follow and register for Ecobank Nigeria transfer code:
- Dial *326# from the mobile number registered and linked to your EcobankNigeria account
- You will be prompted to choose the debit card linked to your Ecobank account.
- Enter the details to proceed with the Ecobank Nigeria USSD code registration.
- The next step will be required to verify whether you access the account by entering the prompted details.
- Click on the submit button to complete your USSD code registration.
- Lastly, you will be required to create a secret PIN to be used to authorize the Ecobank transactions.
- Enter digits you can easily remember and don’t share them for security reasons.
- Click submit, and you are all done but will wait for confirmation SMS your registration is successful.
- After a few minutes will receive a message confirming your USSD code registration is successful.
Now you can start carrying out transactions from your bank account through Ecobank Nigeria transfer code *326#.
Recommended reading: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Online Banking Guide.
How to Sign-Up For The USSD Code At The Nearest Ecobank Branch In Nigeria
If it happens, you have not linked any mobile number to your Ecobank account. You cannot register for USSD code banking.
However, you can visit the nearest Ecobank branch to register.
Ensure you carry your mobile phone with you and the identification you used to register for the Ecobank account.
The customer care at the Ecobank will assist in the registration at no fee.
Check this article: How To Recharge GOtv With FirstBank Nigeria USSD Code.
How Long Does The Transfer Code Registration Take
It takes around 20 minutes to register for the Ecobank transfer code if you have all the requirements. However, if you visit the bank for registration time will differ if there is a queue at the bank or not.
However, Ecobank customer care will take not more than 30 minutes to register for USSD banking.
Related article: How to Register, Login, And Use Union Bank Online Banking In Nigeria.
What To Do If You Are Unable To Signup For The USSD Code
Suppose you cannot register for Ecobank USSD banking, the best way to visit the nearest Ecobank for help.
On every Ecobank, there is a customer care desk to offer assistance.
You can also try to contact the Ecobank Nigeria customer care center by calling +234 1 277 2904 or send an email to email@example.com.
Read also: How To Check BVN Details On Ecobank.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 15th January 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-register-ecobank-nigeria-ussd-transfer-code/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Is GCB Government Bank – Ghana Commercial Bank Ownership
- What Is The Code To Check UBA Account Balance In Nigeria
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA VerVe Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank