In today’s guide, you will learn how to register, activate, and use the FCMB transfer code in Nigeria.
When you create an account and link the FCMB mobile USSD code to it, you will appreciate how easy it is to pay bills, buy airtime, and transfer funds to your phone or another number.
This is very important since all the major banking institutions in Nigeria are now shifting towards mobile banking.
And that is exactly what the First City Monument Bank seeks to do. If you are a loyal customer, which I believe you are, then you need to embrace this latest development in the mobile banking sector.
The most interesting part is that you do not need an internet connection to use the service.
All what you need to do is to register an account with FCMB bank and activate the FCMB USSD code on your bank account.
Without wasting time, let us start with what you need to register for the USSD code.
What Are The Requirements Needed To Use The FCMB Mobile Banking
Here are what you will need to start the registration process:
A mobile number already connected to your FCMB bank account. It is usually the number you used for the registration.
You will also need to connect to one of the mobile networks like MTN, Airtel, Glo, etc.
Details related to your bank account as it will be required during the registration.
You may also need to get your ATM card or any other details ready.
Related article: What Is USSD Code And How To Use It?
How To Successfully Register For The FCMB Mobile Banking
Registering for the mobile banking service is straightforward. All you need to do at this moment is to create an account with FCMB bank in Nigeria, and you are good to go.
During the bank account registration process, they will ask for your phone number. You need to provide the number that you would want to use for mobile banking.
It is the same number you will use to activate the USSD transfer code.
That is it.
So, in actual sense, as soon as you create an account with FCMB bank, you have automatically registered for the mobile banking service.
And it is very important.
Now that you know you have registered for the FCMB mobile banking let me teach you how to activate the USSD code.
Recommended reading: Steps To Activate Access Bank Mobile Banking Code.
How To Activate FCMB Transfer Code In Nigeria
As you have seen earlier, you can activate the FCMB mobile banking system as soon as you register your bank account.
Once again, not much is required for the activation process. Just stay calm as I walk you through the basic things you need to do to activate the USSD code.
One thing to remember is that you will need to use the same phone number you used to create the bank account.
Follow these steps for the FCMB transfer code activation:
- Dial *329*214# on your phone.
- You will then receive a message from FCMB displaying a list of items.
- The options are to activate the USSD code with a Card, Account, or Wallet.
- Select option two (2), which is Activate With Account.
- Press the send button
- Just after that, a new message will appear on your screen asking for your bank account number.
- Enter your account number correctly and press the send button.
Wait for a congratulatory message indicating that you have successfully activated your FCMB transfer code for mobile banking.
Read also: How To Buy Airtime With Access Bank Code.
How To Change FCMB Mobile Banking PIN
As soon as you activate your USSD code, you need to change the FCMB mobile banking PIN.
Here is how to do that:
- Dial *329*214# again on your phone.
- Locate and click on Security.
- Select Change PIN. This is where you can change the PIN for mobile banking.
- Enter the new PIN. This is a four (4) digit secret code known to only you.
- Make sure your mobile banking PIN is easy to remember but hard to guess by another person.
- After you finish with everything, press the send button.
Please make sure you do not show your secret code to anyone. Also, if you forget your PIN, then you need to go to the bank and reset it before you can continue to use the FCMB mobile banking in Nigeria.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 14th December 2019 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/fcmb-mobile-banking-transfer-code-nigeria/” from time to time for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of June 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/irs-code-290/
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them here:
- FNB Gold Cheque Account Review – Gold Cheque Account Details For South Africa
- How To Cancel FNB Student Account – Close FNB Student Account Now
- How To Qualify For FNB Student Account – FNB South Africa Requirements
- How To Open FNB Student Account – FNB South Africa Student Account
- How Does The FNB Student Account Works In South Africa (2021)
- How To Qualify For FNB Cheque Account – FNB South Africa Cheque Account
- IRS Code 290 [SOLVED] – What Does Code 290 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- IRS Code 150 – What Does Code 150 Mean On Transcript, Tax Return Filed [SOLVED]
- KCB Cub Account Kenya – Ultimate Guide To Cub Account Opening & Advert
- KCB Currency Exchange Rates And Forex 2021 – KCB Exchange Rate Today