To enjoy seamless mobile banking, you must register with Access bank Nigeria by dialing the mobile transfer USSD code *901# and get started.
What Is Access Bank USSD Code For Nigeria?
The Access bank USSD code is a shortcode that you can use to make transactions with your bank account on your phone.
Because of technology, you can use the transfer code do buy airtime, make money transfers, pay bills, and also check your account balance.
Before you can do all these transactions on your phone, you need to first register or open an account with Access bank.
Don’t worry about any lengthy procedures or so much paperwork.
That is a thing of the past. With the Access Bank USSD code, you can do almost everything right on your phone just by dialing the code.
Creating an account with Access bank using the mobile USSD code is straightforward.
Read also: What Is USSD Code?
How To Register Access Bank Account With USSD Transfer Code *901#
You can open an account with Access bank in Nigeria using the transfer code *901# without visiting the bank.
To register or open an account and use the Access bank USSD code, you need to follow these steps:
- Get a phone number for registration.
- Dial *901*0# on your phone and follow the prompts.
- Provide the details that are required per the command prompt that you will see on the screen.
- Use either your BVN or your personal information as prompted.
- After you have provided all this information, details of your account will be sent to you through SMS.
- You must note that subscription of free of charge, and you do not pay anything for registration.
Moreover, you will have instant access to your account as soon as the registration is complete.
Once you have access to your account and you want to perform any transaction, you will be required to use the authentication token that will be given to you by Access Bank.
In the unfortunate event that you do not have an authentication token, do not panic.
Just visit any of the Access bank branches in Nigeria and request for a transaction PIN.
I know that will not take much of your time.
It is as simple as that, and you must create an account today.
Related article: FCMB USSD Transfer code.
This simple and easy Guide Was Last Updated on 10th March 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you need to visit this post “https://thetransfercode.com/register-access-bank-account-ussd-code-901-nigeria/” from time to time for updates and any changes that we may make to the guide.In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience.Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Check BVN Details On Sterling Bank Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Number
- How To Check BVN On Airtel Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Details On Airtel
- How To Check BVN On Ecobank Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Number On Ecobank
- How To Register FirstBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Steps To Sign-Up
- How To Check BVN On MTN Nigeria – Get Bank Verification (BVN) Details On MTN
- How to Register Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Follow This Guide
- Register & Link NIN To MTN, 9mobile, Glo, Airtel – Check NIN Number USSD Code
- How To Activate FCMB Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Step-By-Step Guide
- How To Register Unity Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Simple Registration Guide
- How To Register Union Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Registration Guide