To enjoy seamless mobile banking, you must register with Access bank Nigeria by dialing the mobile transfer USSD code *901# and get started.
What Is Access Bank USSD Code For Nigeria?
The Access bank USSD code is a shortcode that you can use to make transactions with your bank account on your phone.
Because of technology, you can use the transfer code do buy airtime, make money transfers, pay bills, and also check your account balance.
Before you can do all these transactions on your phone, you need to first register or open an account with Access bank.
Don’t worry about any lengthy procedures or so much paperwork.
That is a thing of the past. With the Access Bank USSD code, you can do almost everything right on your phone just by dialing the code.
Creating an account with Access bank using the mobile USSD code is straightforward.
Read also: What Is USSD Code?
How To Register Access Bank Account With USSD Transfer Code *901#
You can open an account with Access bank in Nigeria using the transfer code *901# without visiting the bank.
To register or open an account and use the Access bank USSD code, you need to follow these steps:
- Get a phone number for registration.
- Dial *901*0# on your phone and follow the prompts.
- Provide the details that are required per the command prompt that you will see on the screen.
- Use either your BVN or your personal information as prompted.
- After you have provided all this information, details of your account will be sent to you through SMS.
- You must note that subscription of free of charge, and you do not pay anything for registration.
Moreover, you will have instant access to your account as soon as the registration is complete.
Once you have access to your account and you want to perform any transaction, you will be required to use the authentication token that will be given to you by Access Bank.
In the unfortunate event that you do not have an authentication token, do not panic.
Just visit any of the Access bank branches in Nigeria and request for a transaction PIN.
I know that will not take much of your time.
It is as simple as that, and you must create an account today.
Related article: FCMB USSD Transfer code.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 10th March 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/register-access-bank-account-ussd-code-901-nigeria/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of July 2022, we have a lot of guides on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
The year 2021 was awesome. In 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that will help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast. It doesn’t matter where you are.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- 0340 Which Network Code, Telenor, SIM Number Check Code Guide
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your Fidelity Bank Account Online
- CBG Flex Plus Account, How To Open Account, & Requirements
- SECU North Carolina Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- CBG Bank App, Download & Install Consolidated Bank Ghana App
- SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- Kinecta Federal Credit Union Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- CBG Bank Savings Account, How To Open Account & Requirements
- Berkshire Bank Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- 0333 Which Network Code, Ufone, SIM Number Check Code Guide