Are you wondering to know how to quickly activate your Access bank USSD code to enable you to transfer funds?
In today’s post, we will teach exactly you how to enable the transfer code using your phone and some other few things that we will list very shortly in this guide.
Just take your time and read this step by step guide carefully.
In our previous guide, we talked about what is Access bank USSD code for transferring money and how to register in Nigeria.
Also, we have covered extensively how to buy airtime from your bank account either to your phone number or for family and friends.
The activation of the USSD code for Access bank in Nigeria is pretty simple.
What You Need To Activate The Access Bank USSD Code
First, let us begin with the requirements.
There are certain things you will require to enable the *901# USSD code on your bank account.
The following are the things you must get in mind before you start the process:
- All details related to your Access bank account should be made available.
- A sole signatory should own the account.
- You must have a BVN.
- Account activation is done through a four (4) digit secret code.
- Access bank requires that the account be naira denominated.
- No restrictions or whatsoever must be on the account.
- You cannot activate the USSD code *901# for Association, Corporate, and Joint accounts.
- You need to use a mobile number connected to your account.
Note: Airtime is required to transfer money with the USSD code, but you do not need airtime to activate the code.
How To Activate The Access Bank USSD Transfer Code
There are so many obvious advantages that you stand to enjoy when you enable the code and have access to your bank account on your mobile phone.
The activation process is pretty straightforward. You don’t need to stress yourself that much.
Follow these steps to activate the USSD banking code in Nigeria successfully:
- Dial *901# on your phone.
- Get all details for your Access bank account available, including your ATM card.
- Enter the details of your Access bank account.
- Provide as accurate information as possible.
- Check and double-check the information provided to enable you to activate your USSD code successfully.
- Press the send button.
- Wait for a confirmation that the activation is successful.
And that is it. You have successfully activated your Access Bank transfer code and you are ready to use it for any transaction you want.
After you have successfully activated the USSD code *901#, you can now use the service and start transferring money from your bank account to your phone or loved ones.
Like we said earlier, you can’t use the *901# transfer code in Nigeria with Association, Corporate, and Joint accounts.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 10th March 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/access-bank-ussd-code-activation/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of November 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2022, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that wiill help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Ultimate Guide To CalBank Account Update In Ghana
- Ultimate Guide To CalBank InvestPlus Account, Sign Up Now
- How To Retrieve Your Forgotten CalBank Account Number
- Here Are The CalBank Account Opening Requirements
- CalBank Invest Plus, How To Open Account, Requirements & Interest Rate
- Ultimate Guide To CalBank Mobile App Login
- Ultimate Guide To CalBank Loan Interest Rate In Ghana
- CalBank Working Days, Closing & Opening Time Of CalBank
- CalBank Online Banking, How To Register, Requirements & Benefits
- Nedbank Baywest Mall Branch Code, Location Address, Working Hours