In today’s guide, you will learn about how to buy airtime with Access Bank USSD code on your phone in Nigeria.
With the Access bank USSD transfer code *901#, you can easily top-up your airtime any day anytime in Nigeria.
The most important thing about transferring airtime from your Access bank account is that the service uses USSD code, so you do not need any internet connection.
Recommended reading: How To Register Access Bank Account With USSD Code.
How To Purchase Airtime Using The Access Bank Transfer Code In Nigeria
Follow these steps to buy airtime on your phone by using the Access bank shortcode *901#:
To buy airtime for yourself, simply dial *901*Amount# on your phone.
For example, if you want to buy 1000 naira, then you need to dial *901*100# and press send.
After you have pressed the send button, wait a few seconds.
You will receive a confirmation message on your phone that you have successfully purchased N1000 airtime.
At this juncture, you are free to start making calls on your phone using the airtime you bought from your Access bank account.
Read also: What Is USSD Code And How Does It Work?
How To Buy Or Transfer Airtime From Access Bank To Another Number
What is more, you can also top-up airtime for your family and friends from your Access bank account using the same USSD transfer code *901#.
What is more thrilling than pulling surprises on your loved ones by sending them airtime that they were not expecting. There may also be instances where a friend or a family member will be in need of airtime.
With your phone in your hand and being connected to your Access bank account through the mobile banking feature, you can transfer airtime using the same code *901#.
That is the power of the Access bank USSD code. It makes life so simple.
To buy airtime for someone from your Access bank account, you must follow these steps:
- Dial *901*
- Enter the actual amount of airtime you would want to send.
- Dial the star sign (*) after the amount.
- Enter exactly the phone number of the person you want to send the airtime.
- After that press the hash sign (#).
- Check if all the information provided is accurate especially the amount of airtime you are sending.
- Now press the send button.
- Finally, wait for a success message.
For example, if you want to buy say N2000 airtime from your Access bank account to another person with the phone number +234 706 123 4567, you need to dial *901*2000*+234 706 123 4567# and press send.
Receiving a confirmatory message is an indication that you have been able to buy or transfer N2000 airtime from your Access bank account to the phone number +234 706 123 4567.
Recommended reading: How To Register And Activate FCMB Transfer Code.
What You Need To Know When Buying Airtime From Access Bank Transfer Code *901#
You can transfer airtime from your Access bank account to either yourself or another person.
The process is easy to use.
You can buy airtime from your account on all mobile networks in Nigeria (MTN, Glo, 9Mobile, and Airtel)
There are no charges for transferring or buying airtime either to your family and friends or for yourself.
This is not a loan, and the money is debited from your Access bank account directly. Meaning if you don’t have enough funds in your account, you can’t buy the airtime.
You can only use the phone number linked to your Access bank account to buy the airtime.
The Access bank transfer code will not work on phone numbers, not connected to your account.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 5th December 2019 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/how-buy-airtime-access-bank-ussd-transfer-code-nigeria/” periodically for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of July 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial guidelines.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them here:
- How To Apply For KCB Credit Cards – Types, Apply, & Requirements
- KCB Tuungane Chama Account Review – Benefits & Registration
- Access Bank Primus Plus – Steps To Register For Primus Plus Account
- Types KCB Mpesa Savings Accounts – Registration & Requirements
- Access Bank Primus Plus Login – Steps To Login To Primus Plus Account Online
- How To Register Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile Registration
- How To Download Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile App
- KCB Mpesa Loan Account – How To Activate KCB Mpesa Loan
- IRS Code 101 – What Does Code 101 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- Access Bank Savings Account Maximum Balance – Access Nigeria Guide