Activating your UBA transfer code was a challenge for some Nigerians and even in other African countries where UBA Bank operates. It is no longer the case today.
In this mobile banking guide, you will know how to activate the UBA Nigeria USSD transfer code.
How Can I Get My UBA Bank Transfer Code In Nigeria
The USSD code for making money transfer is not an app or software but a code you dial on your cellphone to access banking services.
You can get the UBA transfer code by dialing *919# and press on the “Send” button on your phone.
But before you can access the UBA mobile banking service via the USSD code, you need to first register and activate the code for the transaction.
Requirements For The Mobile Banking Account
Before you can activate the UBA USSD code, you need the following:
- UBA Bank Account
- UBA Debit Card
- UBA Prepaid Card
- Mobile Phone
- Active Phone Number
Those are the actual things you will need to register and activate UBA mobile banking in Nigeria.
Note: You either need a bank account with Secure Pass (Token) or debit and credit cards.
You do not need to get all three (3).
In this short guide, I will take you through the process of activating the UBA transfer code in Nigeria.
Related article: UBA Nigeria Internet Banking Guide.
How To Activate UBA Nigeria USSD Code For Tarsanctions
Here are the steps you need to follow to activate the UBA Bank USSD code in Nigeria:
- Dial the code *919# to start the activation.
- A welcome message will appear on your mobile screen.
- Select option 1 to sign-up for the UBA USSD code.
- After that, two (2) options will be available for you to select one.
- Select “Prepaid With PIN” if you are a UBA prepaid subscriber.
- If you are not a prepaid subscriber, then Select “Account with PIN“.
- On the next screen, enter the ten (10) digits of your UBA Bank Nigeria account number.
- Next, provide the last four (4) of your UBA Bank debit card.
- If you have a referral ID, then you must enter it here and proceed with the activation.
- To activate your UBA USSD code, enter your PIN for the mobile banking service.
- Finally, confirm the PIN for the transfer code.
That is how to activate the UBA transfer code.
Read also: What Is USSD Code And how Does It Work.
How To Activate UBA USSD Code Without ATM Card
As you may have seen from the earlier steps, you can activate your transfer code with or without an ATM card.
If you want to continue the activation without the ATM card, then you need a UBA Bank account with Secure Pass (Token).
Contact Customer Care If The Activation Is Unsuccessful
There are instances where you need to reach out to the UBA Bank Nigeria customer service if you are having
challenges with the USSD code activation.
That is prudent.
When you contact the customer care, they will help you to activate your USSD code and start making transactions, including sending money to family and friends, whether they have a UBA Bank account or another bank account.
Here are some of the UBA Nigeria customer care contact numbers to help you with the USSD code activation:
Telephone number: +234 700 2255 822, +234 1 280 8822
Contact UBA on Facebook: http://m.me/ubachatbanking
Contact UBA on WhatsApp: https://tinyurl.com/tabgotv