Activating your UBA transfer code was a challenge for some Nigerians and even in other African countries where UBA Bank operates. It is no longer the case today. In this mobile banking guide, you will know how to activate the UBA Nigeria USSD transfer code.
How Can I Get My UBA Bank Transfer Code In Nigeria
The USSD code for making money transfer is not an app or software but a code you dial on your cellphone to access banking services.
You can get the UBA transfer code by dialing *919# and press the “Send” button on your phone.
But before you can access the UBA mobile banking service via the USSD code, you need to first register and activate the code for the transaction.
Requirements For The Mobile Banking Account
Before you can activate the UBA USSD code, you need the following:
- UBA Bank Account
- UBA Debit Card
- UBA Prepaid Card
- Mobile Phone
- Active Phone Number
Those are the actual things you will need to register and activate UBA mobile banking in Nigeria.
Note: You either need a bank account with Secure Pass (Token) or the debit and credit cards. You do not need to get all the three (3).
In this short guide, I will take you through the process of activating the UBA transfer code in Nigeria.
Related article: UBA Nigeria Internet Banking Guide.
How To Activate UBA Nigeria USSD Code For Tarsanctions
Here are the steps you need to follow to activate the UBA Bank USSD code in Nigeria:
- Dial the code *919# to start the activation.
- A welcome message will appear on your mobile screen.
- Select option 1 to sign-up for the UBA USSD code.
- After that, two (2) options will be available for you to select one.
- Select “Prepaid With PIN” if you are a UBA prepaid subscriber.
- If you are not a prepaid subscriber, then Select “Account with PIN“.
- On the next screen, enter the ten (10) digit of your UBA Bank Nigeria account number.
- Next, provide the last four (4) of your UBA Bank debit card.
- If you have a referral ID, then you must enter it here and proceed with the activation.
- To activate your UBA USSD code, enter your PIN for the mobile banking service.
- Finally, confirm the PIN for the transfer code.
That is how to activate the UBA transfer code.
Read also: What Is USSD Code And how Does It Work.
How To Activate UBA USSD Code Without ATM Card
As you may have seen from the earlier steps, you can activate your transfer code with or without an ATM card.
If you want to continue the activation without the ATM card, then you need a UBA Bank account with Secure Pass (Token).
Contact Customer Care If The Activation Is Unsuccessful
Ther are instances where you need to reach out to the UBA Bank Nigeria customer service if you are having
challenges with the USSD code activation.
That is prudent.
When you contact the customer care, they will help you to activate your USSD code and start making transactions, including sending money to family and friends, whether they have a UBA Bank account or another bank account.
Here are some of the UBA Nigeria customer care contact numbers to help you with the USSD code activation:
Telephone number: +234 700 2255 822, +234 1 280 8822
Contact UBA on Facebook: http://m.me/ubachatbanking
Contact UBA on WhatsApp: https://tinyurl.com/tabgotv
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 4th August 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/activate-uba-bank-nigeria-ussd-code/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of December 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
In the year 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial articles.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that wiill help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- What Is The Code For MTN MOMO, MObile Money USSD Code
- Can I Open GTbank Account Online In Nigeria, 2022, Follow These Steps
- What Is The Interest Rate On GTBank Savings Account For 2022
- Does GTBank Have WhatsApp Number, Yes Find It Below
- How Can I Get My GTBank Secret Question, GTB Nigeria Guide 2022
- How Do I Request For GTBank Statement Online, Get GT Bank Statement
- How Much Does GTBank Charge For Statement Of Account, 2022
- Cash App Routing Number, Official Cash App Routing Numbers
- How Can I Update My GTBank Account, Updating Account Guide
- How Can I Check My GTBank Account Balance Online, 2022 Guide