Are you struggling to register for UBA internet banking in Nigeria?
If you have a Bank account with UBA Nigeria, then you can easily register for the UBA internet banking account in Nigeria and manage your transactions online at your convenience.
Steps To Register For UBA Internet Banking In Nigeria
Follow the steps I am going to show you below to register for UBA online banking account:
Request for your internet banking details from your bank.
Before you can request your online banking credentials, you need to fill out the UBA self-registration form.
Note that you will need your UBA Bank Nigeria Debit Card details to start the internet banking registration.
You can also visit the nearest UBA branch in Nigeria to request for the information required to register for the internet banking service.
Another way to get the login credentials is to contact the UBA Nigeria customer care on this phone number: +234 700 2255.
If you have requested for the login credentials, then follow the steps below to register for UBA internet banking in Nigeria:
- Your UBA internet banking registration details will be sent to you via email.
- Next, open your browser and type https://www.ubagroup.com and press enter.
- When the website opens, click on the “Internet Banking” button at the top left corner of the website.
- After that, select the “Personal tab” to register for the UBA internet banking account.
- Within the UBA internet banking tab, select your country, in this case, choose Nigeria.
- Next, select your language of choice, which in most cases, will be English.
- You can Enable the Virtual Keyboard if you want to use it.
- Enter your user ID that was included in the email sent by UBA Bank, Nigeria.
- After you have entered your username, click on the Login button.
- Another window will open.
- In the next section, enter your UBA Nigeria internet banking password.
- Once again, click on Login.
- Create an answer to your security question.
- When everything is correctly set up, click on the submit button.
- Select a keyphrase and image that you want to use for subsequent login to your UBA internet banking account.
- Change your password and then log in to your UBA Nigeria internet banking account.
- Type in your current password once in the first box.
- Next, enter your new password in the other text box.
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the UBA internet banking registration.
That is how easy to register for UBA Bank Nigeria online banking account.
Read also: FirstBank Transfer Code.
Requirements To Register For UBA Bank Nigeria Internet Banking
If you want to register for an internet banking account with UBA bank Nigeria, then you need the following:
1. An active UBA Nigeria bank account.
2. UBA Bank Debit Card details.
3. An internet-enabled device like a smartphone, laptop, tablets, etc.
Those are the things you will need to register for the UBA online banking account in Nigeria.
How To Contact UBA Online Banking Customer Care For Assistance
Should you face any challenges with your internet banking account or any transaction, be it deposit or withdrawal of funds, then contact the UBA Nigeria customer support.
Her is how to get help for your internet banking account:
Call the following phone number: +23416319822.
You can chat with a live agent on the UBA Bank website.
You can also visit the UBA banking hall, and the help desk will help you with any issues you may have with the online banking service.
Recommended reading: How To Use FCMB Transfer Code In Nigeria.
What Are The Various Ways To Signup For UBA Internet Banking Service In Nigeria
There are several ways you can register for the UBA Bank internet banking in Nigeria.
These include the following:
- Instant Self Registration.
- You can create the UBA internet banking account by visiting any of the UBA Bank branches in Nigeria.
- Corporate users can also signup for the internet banking account by visiting the UBA business offices.
Those are the ways you can register for UBA online banking services in Nigeria.
This simple and easy Guide Was Last Updated on 21st June 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you need to visit this post “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-register-for-uba-nigeria-internet-banking/” from time to time for updates and any changes that we may make to the guide.In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience.Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Check BVN Details On Sterling Bank Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Number
- How To Check BVN On Airtel Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Details On Airtel
- How To Check BVN On Ecobank Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Number On Ecobank
- How To Register FirstBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Steps To Sign-Up
- How To Check BVN On MTN Nigeria – Get Bank Verification (BVN) Details On MTN
- How to Register Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Follow This Guide
- Register & Link NIN To MTN, 9mobile, Glo, Airtel – Check NIN Number USSD Code
- How To Activate FCMB Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Step-By-Step Guide
- How To Register Unity Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Simple Registration Guide
- How To Register Union Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Registration Guide