You are welcome to another intriguing guide about how to register, login, check account balance, and use Zenith Bank Nigeria internet banking service.
Zenith bank is one of the biggest institutions in the financial industry in Nigeria, and I am not surprised they adopted online banking easily.
It is one of the banking institutions that offer customer services with much flexibility.
However, there are many ways you can sing up for Zenith bank online banking service in Nigeria.
Yes, you can register online or visit any of their branches to apply for it.
You will agree with me that everyone wants things done fast and so it is better you chose the online registration.
As a result, we have put this interesting guide together to make it very simple to sign up for the service.
By the end of this fascinating guide, you will be able yo register, log into your account, check your account balance, and more.
So, if you are ready, let us begin.
How To Register For Zenith Bank Nigeria Internet Banking Service
Follow these steps to register for Zenith bank online banking in Nigeria:
- Visit the official website of Zenith Bank Nigeria.
- Click on internet banking to start the registration.
- Now click on “Sing up”.
- Download the Zenith bank online banking application form in a PDF format.
- Copy the application form onto a Pendrive or USB.
- Print the internet banking application form into a hard copy.
- Write your name at the account name section.
- Enter your Zenith Bank Nigeria account number.
- Also, provide your active email address in the email section.
- Write yes if you have other Zenith Bank Nigeria accounts that you want it registered on the service.
- Skip that section if you don’t have.
- Enter your other account numbers if you have any.
- Locate the nearest Zenith bank branch and submit your internet banking application form.
Once you have submitted your application at the bank, you will be given a date when to come for your login details, and even you may receive an alert through your mail.
That is how you can register for Zenith bank online banking in free simple steps.
Once your application is approved, and your login details are given to you, the next thing is to log in.
How To Log Into Your Zenith Bank Online Banking Account In Nigeria
The following are the steps to follow if you want to log into your Zenith bank internet banking.
- Visit the secured Zenith bank online banking website here https://www.zenithbank.com/internet-banking/.
- Click on arrow showing downwards and select password or Pin and token, which you like to use to log in.
- Select Password and continue to sign-in to your Zenith Bank online banking account.
- Enter your account number.
- Type in your password.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- When you login to your Zenith Bank internet banking account.
Read below and find out how you can check your accounts balance.
See also: Polaris Bank Nigeria Internet Banking Guide.
How To Check Zenith Bank Nigeria Online Banking Account Balance
Follow these procedures if you want to check your Zenith bank online banking account balance in Nigeria.
- Go to https://www.zenithbank.com/internet-banking/.
- Enter your Zenith Bank account number.
- Select PIN and token or password which one you want to login with.
- Click on “Login” to sign in to your bank account online.
- When your account opens, you can navigate to accounts and click on the account number you want to check it’s balance.
- Your current balance will be displayed to you when you login to your Zenith Bank account online.
That how you can check your Zenith bank online banking account balance.
Recommended reading: How To Recharge GOtv With FirstBank Nigeria USSD Code.
Features Of The Digital Banking Service
Below are some of the features of Zenith Bank internet banking in Nigeria:
1. Transfer funds from your account to other accounts.
2. Check your transaction history.
3. Request for a checkbook.
4. Make bulk payments.
5. Pay all your utility bills instantly.
That is all you need to know about the Zenith Bank Nigeria online banking guide.
Check this guide also: FCMB Bank Nigeria Transfer Code.
This Post Was Last Updated on 3rd August 2020 by thetransfercode