In today’s mobile banking guide, we will focus on JAIZ Bank USSD Code for Nigeria. You will know how to use the JAIZ Bank transfer code to send and receive money or other transactions.
You can indeed use the JAIZ mobile banking service by dialing the official transfer code.
Most people are found wanting when it comes to using the USSD transfer code with their JAIZ bank account in Nigeria.
That is not anymore.
JAIZ Bank has now introduced an efficient and easy way of using the mobile banking service through the USSD transfer code.
What Is The JAIZ Mobile Banking USSD Code
The JAIZ Bank USSD transfer code for mobile banking in Nigeria is *773#.
You can dial the official JAIZ Bank transfer code *773# on the mobile phone you registered your bank account with to send and receive money on your cellphone.
What Can You Use The JAIZ Bank Transfer Code For
Here is a list of the various transactions you can perform using the JAIZ Bank mobile banking USSD code *773#:
- Check your bank account balance.
- Send funds to your family and friends.
- Receive money from another bank account.
- You can purchase airtime using the JAIZ mobile banking transfer code.
- Open a bank account in Nigeria using the mobile banking code.
Those are some of the banking and finance activities using the Jaiz mobile banking code.
How To Register For JAIZ Bank Transfer Code
If you want to register or create an account for the JAIZ Bank USSD code in Nigeria, the easiest way is to dial the short-code *773# on your mobile phone.
After that, follow the instructions on the screen to register for the mobile banking service.
Also, you can visit the nearest branch in Nigeria and ask the customer service desk to register you on the mobile banking service.
How To Activate JAIZ Bank Nigeria USSD Code
There is no hard-and-fast rule to activate the USSD code.
All you need to do is that as soon as you have successfully registered for the service, dial the USSD transfer code *773# on your phone.
Select any of the options that may appear on your phone and continue with the transaction you wish to make with your JAIZ Bank account.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 6th March 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/jaiz-bank-nigeria-ussd-transfer-code/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Is GCB Government Bank – Ghana Commercial Bank Ownership
- What Is The Code To Check UBA Account Balance In Nigeria
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA VerVe Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank