In today’s mobile banking guide, we will focus on JAIZ Bank USSD Code for Nigeria. You will know how to use the JAIZ Bank transfer code to send and receive money or other transactions.
You can indeed use the JAIZ mobile banking service by dialing the official transfer code.
Most people are found wanting when it comes to using the USSD transfer code with their JAIZ bank account in Nigeria.
That is not anymore.
JAIZ Bank has now introduced an efficient and easy way of using the mobile banking service through the USSD transfer code.
What Is The JAIZ Mobile Banking USSD Code
The JAIZ Bank USSD transfer code for mobile banking in Nigeria is *773#.
You can dial the official JAIZ Bank transfer code *773# on the mobile phone you registered your bank account with to send and receive money on your cellphone.
What Can You Use The JAIZ Bank Transfer Code For
Here is a list of the various transactions you can perform using the JAIZ Bank mobile banking USSD code *773#:
- Check your bank account balance.
- Send funds to your family and friends.
- Receive money from another bank account.
- You can purchase airtime using the JAIZ mobile banking transfer code.
- Open a bank account in Nigeria using the mobile banking code.
Those are some of the banking and finance activities using the Jaiz mobile banking code.
How To Register For JAIZ Bank Transfer Code
If you want to register or create an account for the JAIZ Bank USSD code in Nigeria, the easiest way is to dial the short-code *773# on your mobile phone.
After that, follow the instructions on the screen to register for the mobile banking service.
Also, you can visit the nearest branch in Nigeria and ask the customer service desk to register you on the mobile banking service.
How To Activate JAIZ Bank Nigeria USSD Code
There is no hard-and-fast rule to activate the USSD code.
All you need to do is that as soon as you have successfully registered for the service, dial the USSD transfer code *773# on your phone.
Select any of the options that may appear on your phone and continue with the transaction you wish to make with your JAIZ Bank account.
This easy and simple Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 6th March 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/jaiz-bank-nigeria-ussd-transfer-code/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of April 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles. You can come back for more banking anf financial guides.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- Unity Bank Recharge Code – Buy Airtime On Unity Bank Nigeria (2021)
- Access Bank Payday Loan Customer Care – Contact Payday Loan Support Center
- GTBank Recharge Code For 2021 – Official USSD Code To Buy Airtime
- Access Bank Payday Loan Guide – Steps To Apply & Get Payday Loan In Nigeria
- Sfax Account login – Steps To Login To Sfax Account Online
- Access Bank Payday Loan Code – Get Access Nigeria Payday Loan Using USSD Code
- How To Get Access Bank Token – Follow These Steps For Access Nigeria Token
- Wells Fargo Alabama Routing Number For Money Transfer [Official]
- UBA Sort Code For Lagos State – Find List Of UBA Bank Sort Codes For Lagos
- How To Use Access Bank Token – Simple Steps To Use Your Token