In this guide, you will learn how to recharge GOtv using the FirstBank USSD code in Nigeria.
Making a subscription with your First Bank transfer code is now very easy in Nigeria.
Many Nigerians now have GOtv in their homes for some of the interesting movies, sports, news, and other entertainment programs.
Do you know you can recharge your GOtv subscription with your FirstBank USSD code in Nigeria?
Yes, you can make your GOtv payment via your First Bank account.
See also: Polaris Bank Nigeria Online Banking Guide.
Steps To Subscribe GOtv Account Using FirstBank Transfer Code
Here are the simple and straightforward steps you must follow to recharge your GOtv subscription using the FirstBank transfer code in Nigeria:
1. Use an active GOtv account.
2 Register for the First Bank account.
3. After that, activate the FirstBank USSD code.
4. Recharge your GOtv subscription using the First Bank USSD code.
5. Dial the FirstBank recharge code *894# to subscribe to your GOtv account.
6. Press the “Send” button to continue the GOtv subscription.
7. Next, Select Pay bills and continue to choose GOtv.
8. Enter the actual amount you want to recharge for your GOtv subscription, depending on your TV package.
9. In the next screen, enter your GOtv IUC number on your FirstBank USSD code dashboard.
10. Check if all the information you have entered is accurate.
11. Press “Send” to continue and recharge your GOtv subscription account in Nigeria using FirstBank.
You can also recharge your GOtv Nigeria subscription by dialing the following code: *894*Subscription Amount*GOtv IUC Numer*.
After entering this long code on your phone number registered with your FirstBank account, press the send button to recharge your account.
The steps above are how to subscribe to GOtv with First Bank code.
How Do I Recharge My GOtv Account With Airtime?
Because First Bank Nigeria doesn’t offer airtime, you cannot renew your GOtv subscription with your airtime.
The airtime you have on your cell phone cones from the mobile operators like Glo, MTN Etisalat, etc.
Recommended reading: FCMB Bank Nigeria Transfer Code.
Various Ways To Recharge GOtv Subscription In Nigeria Apart From FirstBank Transfer Code
Most people are familiar with the code to recharge GOtv from the FirstBank account. That is what they use, not considering the fact that there are many options for the subscription.
There are several ways for you to upgrade, recharge, or renew your pay-TV subscription.
Here is a complete list of some of the ways you can make you subscription apart from First Bank USSD code:
- Multichoice Office
- Recharge with other banks via USSD code
- Contact GOtv Nigeria customer care
- PAGA E-Pay
- Baxi Box
- Eazy Money
- Paga Mobile
Those are all the available GOtv payment options aside FirstBank USSD code.
This simple and easy Guide Was Last Updated on 31st July 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you need to visit this post “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-recharge-gotv-with-first-bank-nigeria-ussd-code/” from time to time for updates and any changes that we may make to the guide.