Do you want to register for CBG internet banking? If yes, then this guide is what you need. In today’s guide, you will be provided with all the essential information on how to register Consolidated Bank internet banking.
CBG internet banking provides individuals and corporate organizations unhindered access to their CBG account anytime and anywhere and also gifts them the opportunity to undertake various banking and retail services.
It has a convenient, interactive, and user-friendly environment, and this means operating the internet banking platform is very easy.
Table of Contents
Requirements To Sign Up For CBG Internet Banking
The following are the requirements needed to register for CBG internet banking in Ghana:
- You need to have an account with CBG
- Account number
- Email address
- Complete the internet banking application form
How To Sign Up For CBG Online Banking From Any Branch
Follow the steps below to successfully register for CBG internet banking:
- Visit any of their branches near you
- Approach the customer service unit
- Request to register for CBG internet banking
- The internet banking form will be handed over to you.
- Fill the form with the right details.
- Submit the form once you are done
- The customer care agent will continue with the registration process.
- You will be notified once it is done.
How To Register CBG Internet Banking Online
Below are the steps to register for CBG internet banking online:
1. Visit Consolidated Bank internet banking website https://ibank.cbg.com.gh/
2. Click on the sign-up button to register for CBG internet banking.
3. Wait as it loads
4. Enter the first seven (7) digits of your account number to validate customer ID
5. Proceed with your registration once your verification is complete
6. Contact CBG Customer Service Support on 0302213565 should you encounter any challenges.
Things You Can Use CBG Online Banking For
The following are some of the services available on the CBG internet banking platform:
- Making balance inquiry
- Request monthly statement
- Applying for a new ATM Pin
- Deactivating your ATM Card
- Request for Cheque book
- Stop cheque.
- Checking foreign exchange rates
- Payments of bills
- Purchasing mobile airtime
Benefits Of Consolidated Bank Internet Banking
Some of the benefits of CBG internet banking include:
1. It’s worldwide access. So long as you can access the internet with the recommended internet browser.
2. Safe and easy to use.
3. Fast and convenient
4. Available 24/7.
How Much Does It Cost To Sign Up For CBG Online Banking
Registering for Consolidated Bank’s internet banking costs no amount. It is one of the free services available at CBG. Its usage may apply charges depending on what you are using it for.
How Do I Reset My CBG OnlineBanking Password
In case you forget your CBG internet banking password, follow the steps below to reset it.
1. Open a web browser on your smartphone or laptop.
2. Enter https://ibank.cbg.com.gh/ to open CBG internet banking platform
3. Click on the forgot password button.
4. Proceed to reset your password.
5. Provide your email address and telephone number provided to the bank.
6. Enter customer ID and proceed to complete the process.
How Do I Retrieve My CBG Internet Banking Username
Follow the steps below to retrieve your CBG internet banking username if forgotten:
- Call Consolidated bank customer support unit on 0302213565
- Listen carefully to the voice prompt.
- Press 2 for CBG internet banking and mobile banking related questions
- Wait patiently as the call is being directed to an agent for assistance.
- Relay your concern to the customer care agent for the agent to address it
Read the related Consolidated Bank articles below:
Ownership, How To Contact CBG, List Of Banks, Unibank, Saturdays, Consolidated Code, Treasury Bill, International, Current Interest Rate, USSD Code, Interest Rate, Launch Date, How Many Banks, BIC Code, Internet Banking, Short Code, Transfer From Other Banks, Withdraw Money, Formation Date, Open Account.