Fund withdrawals give banks one of their major descriptions. In this bank guide, we will look at how you can withdraw money from Consolidated Bank Ghana.
CBG has various ways through which customers can get access to their money.
CBG Ghana has all of its branches linked to form a unified platform. This means irrespective of where you opened your account, and you can withdraw money from any Consolidated Bank branch in Ghana.
Aside from the undertaking withdrawal service at any of their branches, there are other electronic mediums through which you can use to access this service, like their ATMs, internet banking platform, and mobile banking platform.
However, with their various e-banking products, there are limits as to the amount you can withdraw per day.
The days where money withdrawal comes with much stress are gone.
Table of Contents
Ways To Withdraw Money From Consolidated Bank Ghana
Below are the ways through which you can withdraw money from your CBG account in Ghana:
- Going to a CBG branch
- Using CBG ATM card
- Dialing *924#
- Using the CBG mobile app
Requirements To Withdraw Money From Consolidated Bank
The following things are needed if you want to withdraw money from your CBG account:
- Account name
- Account number
- Amount to be withdrawn
- Your signature
- PIN (can either be for ATM or mobile banking)
- Mobile phone
- Good network signal
How To Withdraw Money From Any Consolidated Bank Branch In Ghana
Below are the steps to make a withdrawal from a CBG branch in Ghana:
1.Visit any Consolidated Bank branch near you
2. Request to make a withdrawal from any of their staff to be noted on what to do
3. Fill the withdrawal form.
4. Join the withdrawal queue and wait till it reaches your turn
5. When it is your turn, submit the withdrawal form to the teller.
6. Your account details will be verified and proceed with your withdrawal.
7. After this, your money will be given to you, and your receipt.
How To Withdraw Money From CBG Using *924#
Follow the fundamental steps below to make a withdrawal using the CBG mobile banking platform:
1. Dial *924# on your mobile phone
2. Select option 3 (mobile banking)
3. Select option 2 (mobile money) and press send
4. Go for option 1 (Bank AC to a wallet)
5. Follow the on-screen process to complete the withdrawal.
Charges For Withdrawing Money From CBG
CBG charges withdraw depending on the mode of withdrawing the money. The following gives you an indication of how much is charged when you withdraw money from CBG:
- Making withdrawals from any CBG branch is free
- For CBG mobile banking withdrawals, the fixed telcos charge are involve
- Using CBG ATM cards on CBG ATMs for withdrawal attracts no charge.
- Using CBG ATM on other local ATMs attracts GHS 3.00
Read the related Consolidated Bank articles below:
Ownership, How To Contact CBG, List Of Banks, Unibank, Saturdays, Consolidated Code, Treasury Bill, Internet Banking Registration, International, Current Interest Rate, USSD Code, Interest Rate, Launch Date, How Many Banks, BIC Code, Internet Banking, Short Code, Transfer From Other Banks, Formation Date, Open Account.