Last Updated on
13th January 2020
CBG Ghana Mobile Banking Code is now used by the majority of Consolidated Bank customers to send and receive money to and from their bank account.
The Consolidated Bank Ghana mobile banking services offer a safe, fast, and convenient way for you to manage the funds in your CBG bank account wherever you are.
The Consolidated Bank mobile banking code is *924#.
You do not need to worry yourself that much about the security of your funds. As soon as you register for the CBG mobile banking code, you can take absolute control of your transactions.
Here is the good news.
You can perform all your mobile money transactions at all the
Consolidated Bank branches across Ghana by dialing the shortcode *924#.
This means you are not limited by location.
You can visit any of the CBG offices across Ghana and make deposits or withdrawals from your mobile money (MoMo) wallet.
The process is very simple. Just dial *924# to register for the CBG mobile money.
Ghana Commercial Bank Mobile Banking USSD Code. How To Register And Activate The Consolidated Bank Mobile Banking Service
Yes, as I said earlier,
the code for the CBG mobile banking is *924#. You need to, however, register for the service before you can start making transactions on the mobile banking platform.
Follow these steps to register for the CBG mobile banking:
1. Visit the nearest Consolidated bank branch in your area.
2. Open a bank account with them.
3. Make sure they have signed you up for the
mobile banking service.
4. You will get a message on your phone that your account has been successfully created.
5. Dial *924# on the phone number you used to
register for the Consolidated bank account.
6. You will see three (3) options after you dial the CBG short code.
7. Select option 1, which is “
8. Press send after selecting 1.
9. Your full name and your phone number will appear on the next screen.
10. Enter your Consolidated Bank account number to
activate the CBG mobile banking on your phone.
11. Make sure that you have entered your account number exactly as it should be.
when you have verified everything is correct. Press the SEND button
13. The next screen will display the account number and the phone number you entered.
14. You need to cross-check if everything is correct.
15. Select 1 to accept the terms and conditions then continue.
You can also enter #, and press send to Go Back.
When everything is successful, you can
start using the Consolidated Bank mobile banking service on your phone.
After you have registered and activated the CBG mobile banking service, you can
dial the code *924# to start using the service.
FCMB Transfer Code Guide.