Money transfer has become one of the core characteristics of the bank. Today’s guide will look at how you can transfer money from Consolidated Bank to other banks.
CBG was established in August 2018, and ever since, it has become a force to reckon with in the Ghanaian banking stream.
CBG Ghana provides various avenues through which this operation can be carried out, from visiting any of their branches to doing it at the comfort of your location.
In this guide, we will do you the honor by opening you to more than one way to make funds transfer from Consolidated Bank Ghana to other bank accounts.
Making money transfers to other banks at CBG is fast and secured and also comes with a transactional fee.
Table of Contents
Ways To Send Money From Consolidated Bank To Other Banks
The following are some of the ways to make funds transfer from CBG to other banks:
- Using *924#
- CBG mobile app
- Visiting any CBG branch
Requirements To Send Money From CBG To Other Banks
The following are what you need to successfully transfer money from CBG bank to another bank:
- Source Account number
- Destination bank
- Destination account number
- Mobile phone
- Internet signal (for internet banking users)
- CBG mobile app/code
How Do I Transfer Money From Consolidated Bank To Other Banks
Follow the steps below to transfer money from CBG bank to another bank account:
1. Kindly dial *924# to open the CBG mobile menu
2. Select option 3 (mobile banking) and send.
3. Go for option 1 ( bank transfer)
4. Select option 3 ( bank to bank) and send
5. Choose your source account and send
6. Select the destination bank from the bank group listed
7. Kindly select the bank you want to transfer to
8. Input the destination account number
9. Next, enter the amount and send
10 Now, enter your PIN
Wait for a confirmation message as your request is being processed.
How To Send Money From CBG To Other Banks
Below are the basic steps to transfer funds from Consolidated Bank Ghana to other banks:
1. Visit any CBG branch near you
2. Request to do interbank money transfer
3. You will be directed to the appropriate department in charge.
4. Fill the fund transfer forms.
5. Submit it to the agent to review
6. You will then be directed to a teller to complete the process.
Does CBG Charge For Funds Transfer
Making a fund transfer from your CBG account to another bank account is not free. Consolidated bank charges depend on the amount involved. This means if your transactional amount is low, your transactional fee will also be below, and vice versa.
Read the related Consolidated Bank articles below:
Ownership, How To Contact CBG, List Of Banks, Unibank, Saturdays, Consolidated Code, Treasury Bill, Internet Banking Registration, International, Current Interest Rate, USSD Code, Interest Rate, Launch Date, How Many Banks, BIC Code, Internet Banking, Short Code, Withdraw Money, Formation Date, Open Account.