Are you looking for a more convenient, quick, and stress-free way to carry out your banking operations with Consolidated Bank Ghana? If yes, the CBG bank code is all that you need.
With the CBG shortcode, you are privy to all CBG’s services and some retail services. In this guide, you will be provided with the code and other essentials.
This shortcode is key that opens Consolidated Bank customers to their banking services on their mobile phones. The code can be accessed 24/7.
The CBG bank code can be operated on all the telecommunication networks in Ghana.
Apart from its being functional on every network in Ghana, this shortcode also minimizes the risk of theft.
What Is The CBG Bank Code
The CBG bank code is *924#. It enables all customers of Consolidated bank to carry out financial transactions.
With any mobile phone, you can dial the code and access its functions provided you have registered for it at any CBG branch in Ghana.
Uses Of Consolidated Bank USSD
Below are some of the services you can access on the CBG bank code:
- Transferring cash from your bank account to your mobile money wallet
- Updating account record with CBG
- Transfer funds to any mobile money wallet in Ghana
- Payment of bills, including DSTV and GOTV bills
- Purchasing of mobile airtime and internet bundles
- Checking the account balance
Requirements To Activate Consolidated Bank Ghana Code
The following are what you will need to get the Consolidated Bank shortcode:
1. You need to have an active account with Consolidated Bank Ghana
2. Valid national ID (Voter ID, Ghana card, Passport, or Driver’s license)
3. Account number
4. Mobile phone number
How Can I Activate CBG Bank Code
Follow the steps below to activate the CBG code:
1. Visit any Consolidated Bank branch near you
2. Request to activate the CBG mobile banking code to be directed to the unit in charge
3. At the desk of the customer care center, fill out the mobile banking application form.
4. Submit the form to the agent to continue with the rest of the process
5. After the process is completed, you will instantly receive an SMS on your phone notifying you of your registration and activation.
How Long Does It Take To Activate Consolidated Bank Ghana Code
Registration and activation of the CBG mobile banking code do not exceed two (2) working days, provided there are no technical hitches with their systems.
If it takes longer than this, you can reach out to CBG customer support via email at email@example.com or call them on 0302216000
Can I Access Multiple Accounts Using The CBG USSD Code
Yes, you can access multiple CBG accounts on the CBG mobile money shortcode.
It is very simple to do this, and you just need to choose the account you want to carry out a transaction with at any given time.
Once you register, all your accounts with Consolidated Bank Ghana reflect on the mobile banking platform.
Can Non-customers Use The Consolidated Bank Code
No, the Consolidated Bank Ghana mobile USSD code has been made only for customers of CBG Ghana.
Therefore, if you are not an account holder at CBG, you can’t use it.
Read the related Consolidated Bank articles below:
Ownership, How To Contact CBG, List Of Banks, Unibank, Saturdays, Treasury Bill, Internet Banking Registration, International, Current Interest Rate, USSD Code, Interest Rate, Launch Date, How Many Banks, BIC Code, Internet Banking, Short Code, Transfer From Other Banks, Withdraw Money, Formation Date, Open Account.