Are you seeking how to register for the Standard Chartered Bank Kenya online banking service? Here is an interesting guide with complete guidelines on how you can sign up for Standard Chartered online banking in Kenya.
Electronic Banking services are everything you need to experience the best banking convenience.
Some years back, you walk alone and leave your bank account with bakers, but today with internet banking, you walk with your bank account.
How about transferring money to family and friends, checking your account balance, requesting loans, view your statement and current transaction history all at your fingertips online.
That is only positive through SC digital banking service, and you have total control over your bank account.
To enjoy all these services from Standard Chartered Bank, you must register. So, how can you sign up for the online banking service?
Read below to find out.
Requirements To Register For SCB Kenya Online Banking
Before you can sign up for Standard Chartered online banking in Kenya, here the things you need:
- Active Standard Chartered Kenya bank account.
- ATM card
- Debit or Credit card.
- Mobile phone number linked to your Standard Chartered account.
- Smartphone, Laptop, or Tablet with an active internet connection.
Those are the things you require to sign up for the service.
Check also: Equity Bank Digital Banking Guide.
Steps To Register For Standard Chartered Online Banking In Kenya
To register for Standard Chartered online banking in Kenya, here are the steps to follow:
1. Kindly visit the official website of Standard Chartered Bank Kenya here: https://SC.com/.
2. Click on “Login” at the top corner right side of the site.
3. Kindly select on “Online Banking login” tab.
4. Again, click on “Continue to Login.”
5. You will be taken to the Standard Chartered Bank Kenya online banking login portal.
6. Scroll down to the “New to online banking” section.
7. Choose the option that best suits you either register with ATM, Debit or Credit card, or temporary ID and SMS pin.
8. In this case, we will stick with “Register with ATM, Debit or credit card“. So click on that option.
9. Next, read the terms and conditions carefully and ensure you understand.
10. Tick the small box behind the terms and conditions.
11. Now, click on “Accept.”
12. Click in the small empty box to select the best option for you between credit card or ATM and debit card registration.
13. Select “ATM or Debit card.”
14. Next, enter your ATM or Debit card number.
14. Key in your pin.
15. Enter the expiry date of your card in order of month and year.
16. Ensure all the details entered are correct.
17. Now, click on “Next.”
18. You will instantly receive an SMS with a temporary password.
19. Enter the password you received via SMS and click next to verify your phone number.
20. Next, enter your preferred Username.
21. Set up a strong password with a combination of letters and numbers.
22. Click next to complete your registration.
That is how to register for Standard Chartered online banking in Kenya.
How To Login To Your Standard Chartered Online Banking Account In Kenya
Follow the right steps below if you want to login to your Standard Chartered Bank account:
- Go to the Standard Chartered Bank Kenya website.
- Click on Login at the top and select “Online Banking login.”
- Kindly click on “Continue to Login.”
- Enter your “Username.”
- Type in your “Password.”
- Ensure you have entered the actual details.
- Please, click on “Login” to sign in to your account.
That is how to login to your SC online banking.
How To Reset Or Change Your Standard Chartered Bank Internet Banking Account Password
Follow these simple steps below to change your Standard Chartered Bank online banking account password:
1. Go to the Standard Chartered online banking login page.
2. Click on “Forgot Username/Password“.
3. Select the tye type of card you used to register your account, either ATM, Debit card, or credit card.
4. Click o “Next.”
5. Enter the details of your card and click on next.
6. You will receive a new One time password (OTP) on your phone via SMS.
7. Input the OTP to verify your phone.
8. Now, set up a new password.
That is how to reset your Standard Chartered Bank e-banking account password.
That is all we have for you about how to register for Standard Chartered Bank Kenya online banking.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 13th June 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/standard-chartered-bank-internet-banking-online/” periodically for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of July 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial guidelines.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them here:
- How To Apply For KCB Credit Cards – Types, Apply, & Requirements
- KCB Tuungane Chama Account Review – Benefits & Registration
- Access Bank Primus Plus – Steps To Register For Primus Plus Account
- Types KCB Mpesa Savings Accounts – Registration & Requirements
- Access Bank Primus Plus Login – Steps To Login To Primus Plus Account Online
- How To Register Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile Registration
- How To Download Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile App
- KCB Mpesa Loan Account – How To Activate KCB Mpesa Loan
- IRS Code 101 – What Does Code 101 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- Access Bank Savings Account Maximum Balance – Access Nigeria Guide