Equity Bank Kenya’s internet banking service is one of the best you can get in Kenya.
Their electronic banking platform is highly secured, easily accessible, navigation friendly, and available at all times.
With Equity Bank’s e-banking service, you can do all your bank transactions on the go, from money transfer, paying bills, checking your account balance, online bank statement, and many more.
The most thrilling thing about their online banking is that you do not need to visit an Equity bank branch to register, as you can use the online registration to sign up for the service.
It is effortless to register for the service, but only a few know how to do it independently. That is why we have provided all the details in this guide for you.
Therefore, let start with the things you need to register.
Check this also: How To Use Standard Chartered Bank Online.
Requirements To Register For The Online Banking Service
Here are the things you need to sign up for Equity Bank online banking in Kenya:
- Equity Bank account number
- Mobile phone number
- Valid email address.
- Smartphone, Computer, or Tablet with an active internet connection.
Those are the things you need to register.
Steps To Register For Equity Bank Kenya Internet Banking Service
To register for Equity Bank online banking in Kenya, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Equity Bank internet banking portal here: https://online.equitybankgroup.com
2. Choose Kenya as your country.
3. Click on “Enter” to access the Equity Bank Kenya online banking website.
4. Scroll down and click on “Register Now.”
5. The Equity Bank Kenya online registration portal open for you.
6. Enter your “Account Number.”
7. Input your “Mobile phone number.”
8. Type in your “Email address.”
9. You can enter the name of the person who introduced the service to you at the “Referred by” section.
10. Tick “Over SMS” as he OTP(one-time-password) delivery mode.
11. Next, click on “Continue.”
12. Follow the simple instructions on the next page to complete your registration.
How To Login To Equity Bank Kenya Online Banking Account
Follow the basic steps below to login to your Equity Bank internet banking account online:
- Visit the Equity Bank online banking website here: https://online.equitybankgroup.com.
- Select Kenya as your country and click on enter.
- Enter your “User ID” in the first box.
- Type in your “Password.”
- Make sure you have filled in the right login details.
- Now click on “Next.”
- Follow the guide on the next page to sign in to your Equity Bank online banking account.
That is how to login to your Equity Bank online banking in Kenya.
How To Reset/Change Your Equity Bank Kenya Internet Banking Account Password
To change or recover your Equity Bank online account password in Kenya, follow the steps below:
1. Log on to the Equity Bank Kenya online banking website.
2. Click on “Forgot Password.”
3. Enter your “User ID.”
4. Kindly tick “Over SMS” as OTP (one-time-password) delivery mode.
5. Now, click on “Continue” and follow the next instructions to change your Equity Bank internet banking password.
That is how you can reset your Equity Bank online banking password.
Can I Check My Equity Bank Account Balance Online
Yes, you can check your Equity bank account balance online via the Equity bank online banking portal.
You must ensure you have registered for Equity bank internet banking service before you can use it to check your account balance.
That is all we have for you on how to register or apply for Equity bank Kenya internet banking.
This easy and simple Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 5th February 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/equity-bank-kenya-internet-banking-online/” peroidically for updates and any changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of April 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more articles. You can come back for more banking anf financial guides.
Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Get Access Bank Token – Follow These Steps For Access Nigeria Token
- Wells Fargo Alabama Routing Number For Money Transfer [Official]
- UBA Sort Code For Lagos State – Find List Of UBA Bank Sort Codes For Lagos
- How To Use Access Bank Token – Simple Steps To Use Your Token
- Access Bank Nigeria Email Address – Contact Access Bank Via Email
- Access Bank Token PIN Guide – How To Get & Use Token PIN
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Contact Number – Contact Main Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code – Check Out Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Sort Code
- Access Bank Nigeria Head Office Address – Locate Access Bank Nigeria Headquarters
- Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes – Complete List Of All Access Bank Nigeria Sort Codes