Do you want to know how to use your UBA Visa Card in Nigeria? You are in the right place.
Bank cards have become the fulcrum of all transactions, and now you can make payments for goods and services without physical cash.
For that reason, many customers have adopted making transactions with bank cards.
However, using a bank card such as Visa, Master, ATM, or Verve card is not like a plug-and-play device.
That means that you must know how to use it. Suppose you just acquired a new Visa Card.
How do you use it?
In today’s UBA guide, we shall give you full details about how to use a UBA card in Nigeria.
If you are one of those asking how can I use a UBA Visa Card? You have come to the right place.
Visa cards give you the convenience to make transactions from your bank account with just a click, and no matter where you are, you can access your funds.
However, before you can enjoy such services, you must ensure that you have a Visa Card, and before you can get it, you must apply for it from UBA Bank in Nigeria.
The thrilling news is that if you have an account with UBA, you can get a Card within minutes.
But the question is, after you have the card, what next? Read below to find out.
Table of Contents
What You Must Do Before Using Your Card For The First Time
Before you start using your UBA Visa card, you must ensure that you have activated it.
That is because, although before the card will be issued to you, it will already be linked to your UBA account.
However, it comes deactivated, and you must activate it before you use it.
How Do I Activate My UBA Visa Card
Usually, to activate your UBA Visa card for use, you must insert it into an ATM to activate it, or you can contact the UBA customer service for card activation.
Things You Need To Use Your Card
To use a UBA card, below are the things you need:
1. Visa Card number
2. CVV(3 digits number at the back of the card)
3. Full name on the card
4. Expiry date of your Visa card.
How Can I Use My Visa Card Buy Online
To successfully use your UBA Visa card, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the website you want to purchase the item from.
2. Select the products you want to buy
3. Click on “Cart.”
4. Next, click on “Check out” or Pay now.”
5. Enter your credit card details, including your full name, card number, expiry date, etc.
6. Ensure that all the details you have entered are correct.
7. Now, enter your CVV number, which is the 3 digits number at the back of the card.
8. Click on “pay” to make payment with your Visa card.
9. Instantly, you will receive a payment notification from your bank.
That is how to use your Visa card.
How To Withdraw Money With Your UBA Visa Card
To withdraw money from your UBA account using a card, follow the steps below:
1. Locate the nearest UBA Bank ATM or any Visa accepting ATM
2. Next, insert in your Visa Card
3. Select withdrawal funds
4. Enter the amount you want to withdraw in Naira.
5. Confirm to proceed.
6. Now, enter your card PIN to authorize the withdrawal.
7. Instantly, the ATM will cough the exact amount of money you withdraw from you.
Uses Of The Visa Card
Below are the things you can use a UBA Visa card for:
1. Cash withdrawals
2. Online purchase
3. Bills payment
4. Cash deposit to third-party platforms.
That is all we have for you in this guide, Now you know how to make transactions with your card and many others.
Here is the list of other useful guides:
Transaction Limit, Benefits Of Bumper Account, Western Union, How Much, Leo WhatsApp Number, Get Quick Credit, Qualify For Loan, How Target Account Works, Open UBA Current Account, Change Alert Number, Mobile Banking Login, UBA eBanking, Corporate Banking, Get Africard, Online Banking Services, Direct Login, Know Account Number, How Current Account Work, Cost Of Prepaid Card, Chat Online, Savings Account Limit, Visa Card Cost, UBA Dollar To Naira, Priority Account, Daily Limit, Use Mobile App, Get Credit Card, Check Card Statement, Load Prepaid Card, Chat With UBA on WhatsApp.