UBA Prepaid cards are not linked to bank accounts as they must be funded for transactions. But, how do you put money on your UBA Prepaid Card?
It is effortless, and in this guide, we shall give you details on how to load money on your UBA Bank Prepaid card in Nigeria.
The UBA Prepaid card, in other words, the Africard, has become very popular these days, and it is a result of the flexibility and convenient features that come with it.
With your Prepaid Card, you make payment of goods and services, including cash withdrawals and many others.
Aside from that, those who make most of their transactions online will have an easy-going use of the UBA Prepaid card.
However, the card is a standalone card, which is not linked to any bank account.
So how do you deposit money onto your UBA Prepaid cards?
Read below to find out.
Can I Loan Money On My UBA Prepaid Card
Yes, you can fund your UBA Bank Prepaid card through various means, including POS, Bank accounts, agent banking, and many others.
Each of their deposit options offers you instant delivery, and once you have concluded the deposit process, you will receive it on your cards instantly.
Requirements To Load Cash On Your Prepaid Card
Below are the things you need to put money on your UBA Prepaid card in Nigeria:
1. UBA internet banking account
2. User ID
4. Enough money in your UBA Bank account
5. UBA Secure pass or OTP
6. Amount you want to deposit
7. Your UBA Prepaid Card details
How To Load Money On Your UBA Prepaid Card In Nigeria
To put money on your UBA Bank Prepaid card, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the UBA Bank official website here: https://www.ubagroup.com/
2. Click on the “Internet Banking” tab at the top menu
3. Choose “Personal” for an individual account.
4. Locate the login section at the right side of the site, and choose Nigeria as your country.
5. Next, enter your User ID in the first box
6. Enter your Password
7. Now, click on “Login” to sign in to your account.
8. Once you are logged into your UBA Online banking account, click on “Transfer To Card.”
9. Enter your “Card Customer ID.”
10. Input the “First 6 digits of your card number.”
11. Key in the “Last 4 digits of your card number.”
12. Kindly enter the amount of money you want to load to your card.
13. Type in “Deposit” in the transaction narration section
14. Click on “Continue” to proceed with the transfer.
15. Preview your transfer details, and enter your UBA Secure passcode or OTP Code.
16. Finally, click on “Submit” to complete the transfer to your Prepaid Card.
That is how to transfer or deposit money onto your Prepaid card.
How Long Does It Take Deposit Cash On UBA Prepaid Card
Depositing cash on your UBA Prepaid card is instant, and once the transaction is completed, your card will be credited instantly.
Remember, you can visit the nearest UBA POS agent to load your card or use internet banking to deposit cash onto your card.
Here is the list of other useful guides:
Transaction Limit, Benefits Of Bumper Account, Western Union, How Much, Leo WhatsApp Number, Get Quick Credit, Qualify For Loan, How Target Account Works, Open UBA Current Account, Change Alert Number, Use Visa Card, Mobile Banking Login, UBA eBanking, Corporate Banking, Get Africard, Online Banking Services, Direct Login, Know Account Number, How Current Account Work, Cost Of Prepaid Card, Chat Online, Savings Account Limit, Visa Card Cost, UBA Dollar To Naira, Priority Account, Daily Limit, Use Mobile App, Get Credit Card, Check Card Statement, Chat With UBA on WhatsApp.
I think you skipped the Currency part. My account currency is NGN and my prepaid card currency is USD. I’ve tried using NGN and USD in the Currency tab of the Transfer to Card, neither of them worked.