Today’s guide will give you a comprehensive guide with full details on how to open a UBA Current account in Nigeria.
The UBA current account is suitable for all classes of people, including both salary income earners and self-employed workers.
Usually, anytime people want to open an account, the first account that comes to mind is a savings account, as most think that the current account is meant for salary income earners.
Moreover, a current account is made for everyone, and you can visit the nearest UBA branch to get one for yourself.
It comes with a lot of benefits that will give you access to comprehensive UBA Banking services.
Like I said earlier, the account is made for everyone, but how can you open it? Read below to find out.
Requirements To Get A Current Account In Nigeria
Below are the things you need to create UBA current account in Nigeria:
1. Full name
2. Mobile phone number
3. Identification documents(Passport, National ID, Drivers License)
4. Utility bill
5. Reference from two people with UBA current accounts
How To Open A UBA Current Account In Nigeria
To successfully open a UBA Current account in Nigeria, follow these steps:
.1. Visit the nearest UBA Bank branch in Nigeria.
2. Consult the next available agent at the bank about opening an account.
3. You will be given the UBA current account opening form, including the reference form to fill.
4. Kindly fill the form with all your valid information.
5. Now, reach out to two close friends of yours with a UBA Current account to fill the reference form for you.
6. Next, go back to the bank and submit the filled form with the reference documents.
7. After submitting your application, it will be forwarded to the right department for review and assessment.
8. After your request has been approved, and a UBA Current account will be opened in your name.
9. After the account completion, you will be given new Current account details.
How Much Do I Need To Open A Current Account Account
You need a minimum of N5,000 before you can open a Current account at UBA Bank in Nigeria.
So, you must pay an account opening balance of N5,000 for the Current account at UBA.
Can I Open Current Account Online
No, you can not open a UBA current account online in Nigeria.
But to do that, you must visit the nearest UBA branch.
Although you can not open a current account online, you can open other UBA Bank accounts online.
Here is the list of other useful guides:
Transaction Limit, Benefits Of Bumper Account, Western Union, How Much, Leo WhatsApp Number, Get Quick Credit, Qualify For Loan, How Target Account Works, Change Alert Number, Use Visa Card, Mobile Banking Login, UBA eBanking, Corporate Banking, Get Africard, Online Banking Services, Direct Login, Know Account Number, How Current Account Work, Cost Of Prepaid Card, Chat Online, Savings Account Limit, Visa Card Cost, UBA Dollar To Naira, Priority Account, Daily Limit, Use Mobile App, Get Credit Card, Check Card Statement, Load Prepaid Card, Chat With UBA on WhatsApp.