How can I use my UBA Mobile banking App is one of the frequent questions I encounter from newly registered online banking customers in Nigeria.
That is because, aside from the fact that you have registered for the service, you can access it in two ways, including online through the UBA Mobile App and using the UBA USSD code on your phone.
Among the two options, the easiest is the USSD code, as that is straightforward, and once you dial the code, you are good to go.
However, using the UBA Mobile App to access mobile banking requires entering your login details, including your password and user ID, logging in if you are an already existing customer.
But if you have not registered for the service, read this guide to know how to register for UBA Mobile banking online.
Suppose you have signed up for Mobile banking.
How can you access it from the app? Read below to find out.
Requirements To Use UBA App
Here are the things you need before you can use the UBA Mobile banking application on your phone:
1. UBA Mobile Banking App installed on your smartphone
2. Mobile banking User ID
3. Your mobile banking account Password
4. Active internet connection.
How Can I Use My UBA Mobile Banking App
To use the UBA Bank Nigeria mobile banking app, follow these fundamental steps:
1. Open the UBA Mobile banking app on your phone
2. Click on “Login.”
3. Select Nigeria as your country.
4. Next, enter your UBA Mobile banking User ID in the first box.
5. Enter your login “Password” in the second box.
6. Check that you have entered the valid login details.
7. Now, click on “Login” to sign in to your UBA Mobile banking account.
8. Once you are signed into your account, you can access all the available menu options including, money transfer, airtime top-up, balance inquiry, and more.
9. Click on any options from the menu you would like to use and proceed with what you want to do.
Can I Use The UBA Mobile App WIth Data
No, you can not use the UBA Mobile app without data bundles on your sim card as it requires the internet to work.
So, before you use the app, you must ensure that you have enough data to browse the net.
I Don’t Know My User ID And Password How Can I Use The Mobile Banking App
If you do not have a User ID or Password for the UBA banking app, you can click on “Register” to instantly sign up for the service.
Also, if you have signed up but have forgotten your password, you can click on “Forgot password on the app to reset it.
Here is the list of other useful guides:
Transaction Limit, Benefits Of Bumper Account, Western Union, How Much, Leo WhatsApp Number, Get Quick Credit, Qualify For Loan, How Target Account Works, Open UBA Current Account, Change Alert Number, Use Visa Card, Mobile Banking Login, UBA eBanking, Corporate Banking, Get Africard, Online Banking Services, Direct Login, Know Account Number, How Current Account Work, Cost Of Prepaid Card, Chat Online, Savings Account Limit, Visa Card Cost, UBA Dollar To Naira, Priority Account, Daily Limit, Get Credit Card, Check Card Statement, Load Prepaid Card, Chat With UBA on WhatsApp.
Thanks a lot for the information/guard lines.
I wanna know why should I use Nigeria,as my country?
Am asking cos’ it’s my first time trying to use the UBA mobile banking app
Hello Emily, you can choose any country precisely your country. We specify Nigeria as an example if you are from Nigeria.