Do you want to get a UBA Credit card in Nigeria? Then you must read this guide to know how to apply for a UBA Bank Credit card.
Bank cards have now become common means to make bank transactions on the go, and without them, smarter ways of effecting payment of goods and services will skip you.
These days, you can not have just a bank account and fit into the system because digital banking services have become the only means to take care of your day-to-day financial activities.
Credit cards have become one of the biggest game-changers in the financial industry.
Just as it gives you an alternative to having your money with you the cashless way, it also gives you the power to enjoy the best convenient banking experience.
Although credit cards have become common with every bank in Nigeria, they do not force it on their customers, but you do not need me to tell you that you must go for it.
Suppose you want to get a UBA Bank credit card. How can you apply?
What do you need? And how much does it cost?
These are many more reasons why we have dedicated this guide.
Table of Contents
Can Anyone Get A Credit Card From UBA Bank
No, UBA Bank issues credit cards to only their account holders.
So, if you do not have an account with UBA Bank in Nigeria, you can not apply for either a Visa or MasterCard from them.
Requirements To Apply For The Credit Card
Below are the things you need if you want to get a credit card from UBA Bank:
1. Active UBA Bank account
2. Valid identification documents
3. At least N1,000 or more to pay for the issuance fee.
How To Get UBA Bank Credit Card In Nigeria
To successfully get a UBA Bank Credit card in Nigeria, follow these steps:
1. Visit the nearest UBA Bank branch in Nigeria.
2. Reach out to the next available agent at the bank and inquire about Credit Card
3. You will be given a form to fill
4. KIndly enter valid information in the right field on the form to fill it.
5. When filling the form specifies which type of credit card you want, either Visa or MasterCard.
6. Go through again to ensure that you have entered the correct information.
7. Now submit the form with other required documents and pay your issuance fee.
8. Your request to be checked for review and verification.
9. After all your details have been approved, a credit card will be issued in your name and linked to your UBA Bank account.
Does UBA Charge For New Credit Card Application
Yes, UBA Bank Nigeria charges an issuance fee for all their credit cards, and you must pay it before a card is issued to you.
Please note that it is a fee you must pay to get the card, which means that it will not be deposited into your account or on the card.
Here is the list of other useful guides:
Transaction Limit, Benefits Of Bumper Account, Western Union, How Much, Leo WhatsApp Number, Get Quick Credit, Qualify For Loan, How Target Account Works, Open UBA Current Account, Change Alert Number, Use Visa Card, Mobile Banking Login, UBA eBanking, Corporate Banking, Get Africard, Online Banking Services, Direct Login, Know Account Number, How Current Account Work, Cost Of Prepaid Card, Chat Online, Savings Account Limit, Visa Card Cost, UBA Dollar To Naira, Priority Account, Daily Limit, Use Mobile App, Check Card Statement, Load Prepaid Card, Chat With UBA on WhatsApp.