Unity bank Nigeria has introduced a new way of banking to all its customers using the USSD code banking system. To start using the service, you have to register first. In this guide, you will learn how to register Unity bank Nigeria USSD code.
The Unity Bank transfer code is mobile banking where you can send money, pay bills, access your Unity Bank, among other features without visiting the bank.
Even if you live in the remote areas of Nigeria, you can still access the service because you don’t need an internet connection, and it is all mobile supported.
It is the fastest way to send money quickly after a few clicks to another Unity Bank and other bank accounts.
No more queuing at the bank to make a transaction with USSD code can make them at the comfort of your home.
Unity bank, still being the youngest bank in Nigeria, is adopting the technology to help all its customers better bank with them.
The transfer code banking is an innovative system of banking.
It is simple to enroll in the service; here is all you need.
Requirements To Register For The Unity Bank USSD Code
Unity bank requires all customers who would like to register for the USSD code banking to have met the following requirements.
- Linked mobile phone to their bank account
- Mobile phone
- Unity Bank Nigeria USSD code
- Opened Unity bank account
Those are all the things you will basically need to sign-up for the transfer code service.
Read also: FirstBank Nigeria Transfer Code Activation.
Steps To Register For Unity Bank Nigeria Transfer Code On Your Phone
To register for USSD code through your Mobile phone, here are the steps to follow:
1. Using the mobile number linked to your account Dial *7799# (which is the Unity Bank USSD code).
2. You will receive a welcoming menu.
3. Select option 2 (yes you have a Unity Bank Nigeria account).
4. Follow the prompts carefully.
5. Create Pin by entering 4 digits you can easily remember and confirm.
6. You will receive a message after a few minutes of confirming your registration.
7. You can check your account balance to confirm the registration.
Those are the main steps you need to follow to sign-up for the USSD transfer code in Nigeria.
Recommended reading: Steps to Activate Unity Bank Transfer Code.
How To Register For The Unity Bank USSD Transfer Code At the Bank
You can also register for Unity Bank Nigeria USSD code at the nearest bank.
At the bank, customer care will help you in the registration process.
It is the best option if you don’t have any of the above requirements, especially if you have not linked your mobile number to your unity bank account.
See also: FCMB Transfer Code In Nigeria.
How Long Does It Take To Sign-Up For The Service
Approximately, it will take not more than 10 minutes to register for Unity bank transfer code using your mobile phone.
Follow the prompts and ensure you enter the correct details.
How long it takes also depends on how fast you are able to follow and complete the steps outlined in this guide for the registration.
Another guide: Activate Stanbic IBTC Mobile Banking.
What To Do If You Are Unable To Register
If you have tried to register for Unity bank USSD code but failed or are unable, visit the nearest bank for assistance.
You can also visit their website and chat with the customer service using the online chat system.
Alternatively, you can visit any of the Unity Bank Nigeria social media networks and get help from their representatives.
Check this: GCB Mobile Banking Code.
Benefits Of Unity Bank USSD Code
The following are features and benefits you will enjoy after registering for the service.
- Pay bills via mobile phone
- Access your account anytime, anywhere
- Top up your mobile phone or your friends or family members.
- Send money to other banks without visiting the bank.
- The service is supported by all mobile phones.
- No internet required to access the service
- The service is available 24/7
- It is fast, secure, and convenient.
That is all you must know about how to register for Unity Bank Nigeria USSD transfer code.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 4th December 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this guide “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-register-unity-bank-nigeria-ussd-transfer-code/” periodically for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this article. In this month of July 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To guides. You can come back for more banking and financial guidelines.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them here:
- How To Apply For KCB Credit Cards – Types, Apply, & Requirements
- KCB Tuungane Chama Account Review – Benefits & Registration
- Access Bank Primus Plus – Steps To Register For Primus Plus Account
- Types KCB Mpesa Savings Accounts – Registration & Requirements
- Access Bank Primus Plus Login – Steps To Login To Primus Plus Account Online
- How To Register Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile Registration
- How To Download Access Bank Mobile App – Access Nigeria Mobile App
- KCB Mpesa Loan Account – How To Activate KCB Mpesa Loan
- IRS Code 101 – What Does Code 101 Mean On 2021 Tax Transcript
- Access Bank Savings Account Maximum Balance – Access Nigeria Guide