In today’s guide, we will be looking at answering the question “Does MECU have Zelle” alongside other information that is relevant to these platforms.
Many financial institutions in these times have optimized the advantages of the various mobile technology platforms to extend to their customers an enhanced banking style.
One of these mobile finance apps is Zelle mobile service. It has not been in operation for long, but its impact on financial activities in the U.S. makes you think it is a traditional platform.
It is compatible with almost all financial institutions in the U.S., and with the fast services they provide, no one would want to still be behind.
This is what inspires the question “Does MECU use Zelle” being asked by some customers.
Table of Contents
Does MECU Have Zelle
Yes, MECU has included Zelle mobile service on their operational roadmap. This allows its customers to link the Zelle mobile app with their account and use it.
Currently, this can only be done via MECU online platform, and their mobile app does not support its enrollment for now.
Requirements To Register Zelle With Michigan Education Credit Union
The following are the requirements to use your Zelle account with Michigan Education Credit Union account:
- An active account with MECU
- Complete the online banking registration
- A valid email address
- An active U.S. phone number
How Can I Enroll My Zelle Account With MECU
Below are the steps to enroll Zelle with Mchigan Education Credit Union:
1.Log on to the MECU online banking platform
2. Tap on “Send Money with Zelle” from the Menu list.
3. Kindly review and accept the terms and conditions surrounding using the Zelle feature with this credit union.
4. Provide your email and phone number.
5. Proceed and verify the account by entering the verification code sent via SMS or email
6. Choose your source account for deposit to complete the process.
What Is The Cost To Use Zelle With MECU
Using Zelle with your MECU account is cost-free. What this means is that no transaction fees are charged for using the services offered between these platforms.
This is all that we have for you now on “Does MECU have Zelle.” Kindly let us hear from you in the comment section below.