Are you a Stanbic bank Ghana customer? Here is an inspiring guide on how to activate the Stanbic Bank USSD code in Ghana.
Stanbic Bank transfer code offers a lot of options when you want to make transactions most easily.
It is pleasing to recognize that you can activate the transfer code on your phone within minutes, and you do need to fill any form to complete the activation.
As you all know, the frustrations invoked in transferring small money to another friend, or business partner has always been a real bear situation, but it is not more the case when you an active the Stanbic bank USSD code.
Let see what you need to activate the transfer code on your phone.
Related Article: Stanbic bank Ghana Internet Banking.
What You Need To Activate Stanbic Bank Mobile Banking Service
Here are the requirements for activating the Stanbic bank transfer code.
1. Stanbic bank internet banking
2. Mobile phone number registered with Stanbic Bank.
3. Stanbic bank account number.
See also: Access Bank Ghana Online Banking Guide.
What Is The Mobile Banking Code For Stanbic Bank Ghana
Before you can access the Stanbic bank transfer code in Ghana, you must register for their USSD code on your mobile phone linked to your bank account.
The Stanbic Bank Ghana USSD code is *715#.
Howe lets see how to activate for the code.
Related article: Absa Bank Ghana Internet Banking.
How To Activate Stanbic Bank Ghana USSD Code
To activate the Stanbic bank transfer code, follow the steps below:
- Visit the nearest Stanbic bank branch.
- Apply for internet banking service.
- Complete the Stanbic bank E-banking application form.
- Once your application for internet banking is approved, you will receive a PIN to activate USSD mobile banking.
- Next, activate the Stanbic bank USSD mobile banking code by dialing *715# on your phone registered with your account.
- You will be asked to in the next step to change your PIN to the one you wish.
- Change your PIN and complete the activation process.
That is how you activate the Stanbic Bank Ghana transfer code.
Such is all we have for you on how you can activate the Stanbic Bank USSD cod eon your phone.
Now you can make all your banking transactions on your mobile phone at any time.
- How To Activate GTBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Simple Steps To Follow
- How to Register Polaris Bank Nigeria USSD Code – Transfer Code Registration
- How to Register GTBank Nigeria USSD Code – Sign-Up For Transfer Code
- FNB Temporary Loan – Ultimate Guide To FNB Bank South Africa Temporary Loan
- How To Activate Union Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Ultimate Guide For You
- How To Activate Zenith Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Simple Activation Process
- Telone Self-Service Login Guide – TelOne Top-Up Packages For Zimbabwe
- How to Register Fidelity Bank Nigeria Transfer Code – Fidelity Mobile Banking Guide
- How To Activate Sterling Bank USSD Transfer Code In Nigeria – Follow This Guide
- GTBank Nigeria Internet Banking – Steps To Register, Login & Use GT Bank Online Banking
This simple and easy Guide Was Last Updated on 30th September 2020 by thetransfercode
Please you need to visit this post “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-activate-stanbic-bank-ghana-ussd-mobile-banking-code/” from time to time for updates and any changes that we may make to the guide.In the year 2021, we bring you the best of banking and money transfer experience.Here is the list of our latest guides, check them:
- How To Check BVN On Airtel Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Number On Airtel
- How To Check BVN On Ecobank Nigeria – Get Bank Verification Number On Ecobank
- How To Register FirstBank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Steps To Sign-Up
- How To Check BVN On MTN Nigeria – Get Bank Verification (BVN) Details On MTN
- How to Register Heritage Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Follow This Guide
- Register & Link NIN To MTN, 9mobile, Glo, Airtel – Check NIN Number USSD Code
- How To Activate FCMB Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Step-By-Step Guide
- How To Register Unity Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Simple Registration Guide
- How To Register Union Bank Nigeria USSD Transfer Code – Registration Guide
- How To Register UBA Bank USSD Transfer Code In Nigeria – Follow These Steps