Are you seeking how to do Fidelity Bank mobile transfer in Nigeria?
You have come to the right place, and in this guide, I will share with you a step-by-step procedure on how to do a Fidelity Bank mobile transfer.
Fidelity Bank recently launched a transfer USSD code, which will allow customers to make transactions with their bank accounts on their mobile phones including, money transfer, airtime purchase, bill payments, and balance inquiries.
What is more, the service is very secure and easily accessible.
Aside from that, it is very reliable, and it gives you access to a wide range of services at any time, wherever you are.
However, the fascinating thing about the transfer code is that it is accessible by every Fidelity Bank account holder.
Once you have activated the USSD transfer code on your phone, you can make transactions straight away.
Suppose you have activated the Fidelity Bank USSD transfer code on your phone.
Let me show you how to make a Fidelity Bank mobile transfer in Nigeria.
What Is The Code For Fidelity Bank Mobile Transfer
The code for Fidelity Bank mobile transfer *770#. It is accessible only by Fidelity Bank customers in Nigeria.
Also, you must ensure that you have activated it with your bank account on your phone to transfer money and make other transactions.
Requirement Mobile Money Transfer
Below are the things you need to do a Fidelity Bank mobile transfer on your phone in Nigeria:
1. Fidelity Bank transfer code *770#
2. Fidelity Bank transfer PIN
3. Mobile phone number linked to your Fidelity Bank account
4. Amount you want to transfer
5. Bank account number you want to transfer the money to.
6. Available network signal
7. Any phone that can make a call
Now that you know the things, you need to do a mobile transfer with the USSD code on your phone.
Let us find out the procedure to transfer money via the USSD transfer code.
How To Do Fidelity Bank Mobile Transfer On Your Phone In Nigeria
Follow these steps to successfully do a Fidelity Bank mobile transfer:
1. Dial *770# on your mobile phone number linked to your Fidelity Bank account.
2. Navigate through the menu on your screen and select money transfer
3. Next, enter the bank account number you want to transfer the money to.
4. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer
5. Now, enter your 4 digit Fidelity Bank transfer pin to authenticate the money transfer transaction.
6. Instantly, your account will be debited for the exact amount you transferred.
7. Once the mobile transfer process is complete, you will receive a notification about your transaction on your phone via SMS.
Does Fidelity Bank Charge Fees For Mobile Transfers
Yes, Fidelity Bank charges you a fee for any mobile transfer you make on your phone via the USSD code.
However, the Fidelity Bank money transfer fee, it’s not that outrageous to freak you out.
Here is the list of our recommended articles:
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Block ATM Card, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.