These days, money transfer has become more flexible and convenient, and within minutes you can transfer money to your family and friends at any time. That is why you need to know how to transfer money with the Fidelity Bank USSD transfer code in Nigeria.
Especially with the introduction of USSD, you no longer need to visit the bank to transfer money to your loved ones.
That is why I have dedicated his guide to show you how to send money with the Fidelity Bank code.
The Fidelity Bank USSD code gives you access to numerous services, including money transfer, airtime purchase, bill payment, and many others.
However, before you can have access to all the services, you must ensure that you have activated a Fidelity Bank transfer code on your phone.
And to do that, you only have to sign up for the Fidelity Bank USSD banking service on your phone.
This is very simple, and there’s no need to visit the bank to register.
Suppose you have registered for a Fidelity Bank transfer code on your phone.
Let me show you how you can send money to your loved one in a few simple steps.
What Is The Fidelity Bank Code To Transfer Money
The Fidelity Bank code to transfer money is *770#.
It is available to all Fidelity account holders.
With your mobile phone number linked to your bank account.
Also, you can activate the service on your phone within minutes.
See also: Edmond Tag Office.
Requirement For Transfering Cash With Fidelity USSD Code
Below are the things you need to transfer money with the Fidelity Bank code in Nigeria:
1. Fidelity Bank Nigeria transfer code (*770#).
2. The Mobile phone number linked to your Fidelity Bank account
3. Amount of money you want to send.
4. Bank account number of the person you want to send money to
5. Fidelity bank transfer PIN
How To Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code In Nigeria
To successfully transfer money with Fidelity Bank, follow these steps:
1. Simply dial the code *770# on your mobile phone number registered with Fidelity Bank.
2. Next, select the option to transfer money.
3. Enter the bank account of the person you are sending the money to.
4. next, enter the amount of money you want to send.
5. Now, enter your Fidelity Bank transfer PIN to complete the process.
6. Instantly, you will receive an SMS notifying you about your money transfer transaction.
Alternatively, you can also do a direct string code to send the money on your phone.
To transfer money with a bank code, dial *770*Account Number*Amount*. Example *770*123672389*10000#.
That is how to send money with the Fidelity Bank USSD code.
Here is the list of our recommended articles:
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Block ATM Card, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 15th September 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-transfer-with-money-fidelity-bank-code/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of November 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2022, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that wiill help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Ultimate Guide To CalBank Account Update In Ghana
- Ultimate Guide To CalBank InvestPlus Account, Sign Up Now
- How To Retrieve Your Forgotten CalBank Account Number
- Here Are The CalBank Account Opening Requirements
- CalBank Invest Plus, How To Open Account, Requirements & Interest Rate
- Ultimate Guide To CalBank Mobile App Login
- Ultimate Guide To CalBank Loan Interest Rate In Ghana
- CalBank Working Days, Closing & Opening Time Of CalBank
- CalBank Online Banking, How To Register, Requirements & Benefits
- Nedbank Baywest Mall Branch Code, Location Address, Working Hours