Are you in need of cash urgently and want to borrow money from Fidelity Bank in Nigeria? Then read this guide to find out how to borrow from Fidelity Bank.
Fidelity Bank offers its customers various means to acquire funds for their agent needs, especially during an emergency.
Suppose you are a salaried worker, you will agree that sometimes you come across an emergency that requires money to be resolved, but your payment is not in yet.
It is frustrating when you find yourself in such a situation, and sometimes you can focus on anything.
However, if you are a Fidelity Bank customer in Nigeria, here is an opportunity to get instant cash for your agent needs without too much documentation required.
There are various ways you can borrow money from Fidelity Bank, including visiting the nearest branch to apply for a loan or using the Fidelity Bank borrowing code to get instant cash on your phone.
For the sake of emergencies, I will show you how to borrow money from Fidelity Bank through a USSD code on your phone.
But before that, let’s find out the USSD code to use and the requirement to borrow money from fidelity in Nigeria.
What Is The Fidelity Bank Borrow Code
The Fidelity Bank borrow code is *770*999*08#.
It is available to all Fidelity Bank Nigeria customers registered for USSD banking on their mobile phones.
Before you can use the USSD code, you must ensure that you assess the service from your mobile phone number linked to your bank account.
Also, before I can borrow from Fidelity Bank through the USSD code, you must ensure that you have activated the USSD transfer code on your phone.
Requirement To Get Loan From Fidelity
Below are the things you need to borrow from Fidelity Bank:
1. Mobile phone number linked to your bank account
2. Activate Fidelity Bank transfer code
3. Fidelity Bank borrow code
4. A mobile phone
5. Network signal.
How To Borrow From Fidelity Bank In Nigeria
To borrow money from Fidelity bank in Nigeria, follow these steps:
1. Insert your mobile phone number linked to your Fidelity Bank account in a phone.
2. Open your phone call pad as if you want to make a call.
3. Next, enter the Fidelity Bank borrow code, i.e., *770*999*08#.
4. Now press the send button to dial the *7770*999*08#.
5. Follow the next instructions on your phone screen to borrow money from Fidelity Bank.
6. If you pass through the process successfully, you will receive money from Fidelity Bank within minutes.
That is how to borrow money from Fidelity Bank in Nigeria.
Here is the list of our recommended articles:
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Block ATM Card, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 15th September 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-borrow-money-from-fidelity-bank-in-nigeria/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of June 2022, we have a lot of guides on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
The year 2021 was awesome. In 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that will help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast. It doesn’t matter where you are.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- CBG Loans, Types Of CBG Loans & How To Apply
- GTE Financial Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your GCB Bank Account Online
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your Zenith Bank Account Online
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your CBG Bank Account Online
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your GTBank Account Online
- CBG Bank Address, Consolidated Bank Office Address
- How To Link Your Ghana Card To Your Ecobank Account Online
- Houston Police Credit Union Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- Idaho Central Credit Union Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address