Today’s guide is about how to upgrade Fidelity Bank account in Nigeria.
Did you open your Fidelity Bank account through USSD banking?
Then you must upgrade your account to have access to all Fidelity Bank services.
So in today’s banking guide, I will show you how to upgrade your Fidelity Bank account in Nigeria.
Opening a Fidelity Bank account these days comes in so many ways, including online, USSD code, Fidelity Bank mobile app, and a physical visit to the nearest branch.
However, opening a Fidelity Bank account through the USSD code will give you access to limited services, and to get full access to all their services, you will need to upgrade your account.
Upgrading your bank account does not mean you are to deposit a specific amount.
Also, you may need to qualify for something, but rather the details on your bank account are not complete, and you must provide additional documents to complete your bank account profile.
Furthermore, it is advisable for customers who created their accounts via a USSD code to upgrade their accounts.
That is because, once your bank account has been upgraded, you will have full access to the Fidelity Bank services.
Now that you know why you should have your account let us find out how the upgrade process is done.
How Does Upgrading Fidelity Bank Account Work
Upgrading your Fidelity Bank account works in the sense that customers who open their bank accounts through a USSD code will not have all the required details on their bank accounts.
For that reason, the bank account will be limited to certain services.
This will require that the customer provide additional documents, including passport pictures, identification cards, proof of residence, and many other documents to complete their account profile.
That is how upgrading a Fidelity Bank account works.
Requirement For Upgrading Your Bank Account
Below are the things you need to upgrade your Fidelity Bank account in Nigeria:
1. Passport picture
2. National ID card
3. Bank Verification Number
5. Proof of residence
Some of the things you will need to upgrade your Fidelity Bank account.
How To Upgrade Your Fidelity Bank Account In Nigeria
To upgrade your Fidelity Bank account, follow these steps:
1. Visit the nearest Fidelity Bank branch with the following documents, passport picture, BVN, Utility bill, National ID, NIN.
2. Gently request for a Fidelity Bank account upgrade from the best available Fidelity Bank agent.
3. Next, provide the official with the necessary documents to start the upgrading process.
4. Once you have provided the required documents, your request will be forwarded to the right department for account upgrading.
5. Your document will be assessed to ascertain its authenticity.
6. Once your details have been reviewed and accepted.
Your Fidelity Bank account will be upgraded instantly.
That is how to upgrade your Fidelity Bank account.
Here is the list of our recommended articles:
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Block ATM Card, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- UBA Nigeria Verve Debit Card – Ultimate Guide To UBA Verve Card
- UBA Visa Dual Currency Debit Card (DCDC) In Nigeria
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank
- UBA Visa Classic Debit Card In Nigeria – Get A Classic Card Now
- UBA Gold Mastercard Debit Card For Domiciliary Account In Nigeria
- UBA Gold MasterCard Debit Card In Nigeria – UBA Debit Card Guide
- UBA Debit Mastercard In Nigeria – UBA MasterCard Guide
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria