The UBA gold MasterCard debit card is world-renowned. I advise you that you should look for one. Do you need more details about the UBA Gold MasterCard debit card in Nigeria?
Follow up by reading through this article.
You will have more exciting features about the UBA gold MasterCard debit card.
You should be able to use your gold MasterCard anywhere in the world.
The UBA banking sector has taken things steps higher by making you comfortable and able to perform your transactions on a digital platform.
You do not have to carry a large amount of money when you head for shopping.
The UBA Gold MasterCard Debit Card In Nigeria
Have you ever thought or dreamt of owning the renowned world-class UBA Gold MasterCard debit card?
Do not apprehend; you too now can own one.
Using this UBA gold MasterCard, you can now make withdrawals at any of the one million MasterCard-enabled ATMs in over 210 countries.
Also, you can make purchases at over 31 million merchant locations in the entire world.
Suppose you have not activated your UBA gold MasterCard.
In that case, you need to activate the instant pin selection on the POS or at any Mastercard-powered ATM at the UBA business office.
The Gold Mastercard is only available on Naira’s current or savings account.
It is valid for only three (3) years from the month of issue.
For the UBA gold MasterCard debit card, the maximum amount you can withdraw from any MasterCard-powered ATM in Nigeria within 24 hours is 300,000 naira.
The maximum amount of money to spend on a POS within 24 hours is 1.5 million Naira.
And the maximum amount you can spend on the internet within 24 hours is 750,000 naira.
There is a monthly maintenance fee of 50 nairas with the VAT included.
When getting a new UBA Gold MasterCard, you will need to provide a cost of 1,000 nairas with the VAT inclusive.
In addition, replacing a lost, damaged, or expired card is 1,000 naira with VAT included.
How Much Does UBA Charge For International Transactions With UBA Gold Master Card
The fee you will be charged while you withdraw cash in foreign countries (abroad) is 1,200 naira plus the acquirer fee.
Here is the list of our recommended articles:
Direct Customer Care, Direct Transfer Code, Africard PayPal, Africard Portal Login, Activate Africard, Africard Requirements, Africard Limit, UBA Visa Card, Africard Visa Card, Transaction Limit, Debit Mastercard, Gold Mastercard Domiciliary Account, Visa Classic, Visa Dual Currency, Verve Card.
- How To Increase My UBA Mobile Banking Limit – UBA Transaction Limit
- Transfer Limit For UBA Bank In Nigeria – Know Your Transaction Limit
- How Do I Reset My UBA PIN In Nigeria – Change Your PIN
- How To Check GCB Account Balance Online – Ghana Commercial Bank
- How To Know If Your Nigerian UBA Account Is Still Active
- How To Get My UBA Bank User ID In Nigeria
Dollar Rate, Graduate Trainee Apply, Apply For Loan, Fidelity Email, Account Number, Fidelity BVN, Block Account, Download Statement Online, Mobile Money Transfer, Upgrade Bank Account, Get Fidelity Token, Borrow Money, Fidelity job Nigeria, Activate Mobile App, Get POS Machine, Apply For Fast Loan, Bank Transfer PIN, Transfer With Fidelity Bank Code.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 18th September 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/uba-gold-mastercard-debit-card-in-nigeria/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- How To Top-Up FNB Connect – First National Bank South Africa Guide
- FirstBank code, Register, Requirement & Activation
- CalBank Emergency Number, Call CalBank Instantly
- How To Cancel FNB Overdraft In South Africa – Follow These Steps
- FirstBank Verve Card, Requirements, Application, & Fees
- Firstbank Western Union, Send & Receive Western Union
- How To Port To FNB Connect – First National Bank South Africa
- Firstbank Diaspora Banking, Access FirstBank Services Abroad
- How To Register For CalBank Internet Banking In Ghana
- How To Close An FNB Account In South Africa – Follow This Simple Guide