A Nigerian UBA Visa card is a payment card that uses the Visa network and is branded by Visa.
Many businesses accept it in most parts of the world. The visa card can be a debit card, prepaid card, gift card, or credit card.
A different financial institution usually issues it.
It only takes a day to acquire a non-personalized UBA Visa Africard, while it will take a week or less to obtain a personalized UBA Visa Africard in Nigeria.
The UBA Visa card costs at least N2,000 Naira.
Requirements To Get a UBA Visa Card In Nigeria
Below are the things you need to get a UBA Card in Nigeria:
- An identity card.
- Two passport photographs.
- A utility Bill
- Money to fund and pay for your card.
How To Fund A UBA Visa Africard
There are two ways to load your Visa card
- UBA mobile application. Just add a new account on your mobile app. Now you can transfer funds between both your accounts and make all your transactions.
- Over the counter. Simply walk into the nearest UBA bank and talk to the customer representative to load your card.
The Uses of a UBA Visa Card
These are the functions of a United Bank Of Africa Visa Card
- Making purchases for goods and services wherever the Visa logo appears (Web, POS).
- Withdrawals at any Visa-enabled ATMs.
Why Should You Get A UBA Visa Card
1. It is your shopping card; The Visa card is exceptionally flexible and easy to use.
You enjoy the comfort of paying your purchases directly from your bank account without the hustle of carrying any cash.
Your card and transactions are truly secured with the best card technology.
2. Dual currency: a Visa card includes making purchases over the internet anytime the Visa or V-Pay is spotted.
What Are The Uses Of A United Bank Of Africa Visa Card
The Visa card has two main functions: making purchases online and withdrawing at Visa-enabled ATMs. It facilitates the cashless lifestyle.
Here is the list of our recommended articles:
Direct Customer Care, Direct Transfer Code, Africard PayPal, Africard Portal Login, Activate Africard, Africard Requirements, Africard Limit, Africard Visa Card, Transaction Limit, Debit Mastercard, Gold Mastercard, Gold Mastercard Domiciliary Account, Visa Classic, Visa Dual Currency, Verve Card.
Check our related articles below:
Freeze Account, Increase Transfer Limit, Unfreeze UBA, ATM Fees, Upgrade Account, Send Money Abroad, UBA Verve Card, Quick Loan, Retrieve Account Number, Verve Card Online Payment, Salary Account, IBanking, Routing Number, Code To Open Account, Open Account Online, Withdraw Prepaid Card, Client ID, Issue Master Card, Issue Credit Card, Bumper Account, Priority Account, Minimum Balance, Access Loan, Download Account Statement, Generate Secure Pass, Check Card Statement, Prepaid Card Login, Activate ATM Card, UBA Prepaid Card, Prepaid Activation, Check Prepaid Balance, Know UBA Account Number, Code To Check Balance, Account Still Active, Get User ID, Increase Mobile Limit, Transfer Limit, Reset UBA PIN.