A Nigerian UBA Visa card is a payment card that uses the Visa network and is branded by Visa.
Many businesses accept it in most parts of the world. The visa card can be a debit card, prepaid card, gift card, or credit card.
A different financial institution usually issues it.
It only takes a day to acquire a non-personalized UBA Visa Africard, while it will take a week or less to obtain a personalized UBA Visa Africard in Nigeria.
The UBA Visa card costs at least N2,000 Naira.
Requirements To Get a UBA Visa Card In Nigeria
Below are the things you need to get a UBA Card in Nigeria:
- An identity card.
- Two passport photographs.
- A utility Bill
- Money to fund and pay for your card.
How To Fund A UBA Visa Africard
There are two ways to load your Visa card
- UBA mobile application. Just add a new account on your mobile app. Now you can transfer funds between both your accounts and make all your transactions.
- Over the counter. Simply walk into the nearest UBA bank and talk to the customer representative to load your card.
The Uses of a UBA Visa Card
These are the functions of a United Bank Of Africa Visa Card
- Making purchases for goods and services wherever the Visa logo appears (Web, POS).
- Withdrawals at any Visa-enabled ATMs.
Why Should You Get A UBA Visa Card
1. It is your shopping card; The Visa card is exceptionally flexible and easy to use.
You enjoy the comfort of paying your purchases directly from your bank account without the hustle of carrying any cash. Your card and transactions are truly secured with the best card technology.
2. Dual currency: a Visa card includes making purchases over the internet anytime the Visa or V-Pay is spotted.
What Are The Uses Of A United Bank Of Africa Visa Card
The Visa card has two main functions: making purchases online and withdrawing at Visa-enabled ATMs. It facilitates the cashless lifestyle.
Here is the list of our recommended articles:
Direct Customer Care, Direct Transfer Code, Africard PayPal, Africard Portal Login, Activate Africard, Africard Requirements, Africard Limit, Africard Visa Card, Transaction Limit, Debit Mastercard, Gold Mastercard, Gold Mastercard Domiciliary Account, Visa Classic, Visa Dual Currency, Verve Card.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 15th September 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/how-can-i-get-uba-visa-card/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of November 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2022, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that wiill help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Ultimate Guide To CalBank Account Update In Ghana
- Ultimate Guide To CalBank InvestPlus Account, Sign Up Now
- How To Retrieve Your Forgotten CalBank Account Number
- Here Are The CalBank Account Opening Requirements
- CalBank Invest Plus, How To Open Account, Requirements & Interest Rate
- Ultimate Guide To CalBank Mobile App Login
- Ultimate Guide To CalBank Loan Interest Rate In Ghana
- CalBank Working Days, Closing & Opening Time Of CalBank
- CalBank Online Banking, How To Register, Requirements & Benefits
- Nedbank Baywest Mall Branch Code, Location Address, Working Hours