In this guide, we will be sharing our expertise on how to change the Cash App password. I will therefore implore you to take time and read this guide.
This question is often asked when you have forgotten your Cash App PIN or detect something suspicious about the account.
It is very important as the first step to change the PIN for your financial operations on the app’s interface before you alert the Cash App Support Team.
The Cash App Team takes a keen interest in enhancing users’ day-to-day experience.
That is why it has provided more than one authenticity level for account and transaction verification.
However, if you have forgotten your Cash App password and you want to set a new one, it is very simple.
This is to help create a mobile financial platform with rigid security features.
Kindly read the read requirements below and find out how you can reset your Cash App password.
Requirements For Changing CashApp Password
The following are the things you need to reset your Cash App Password:
- A smartphone with the app installed
- Fair to strong internet connection
- Email address
How To Change Cash App Password
The following outlines the steps involved in changing Cash App Password:
- Launch the Cash App mobile app from your smartphone
- This will welcome you to the home screen.
- Click on the profile icon and proceed to the next step on the home screen.
- Choose Privacy & Security from the menu list.
- Continue and select Change Cash PIN from the options listed.
- Provide and confirm your new PIN to complete the process
Do I Need To Pay Fees For Changing Password
Changing your Cash App password costs no fee.
This implies that you are charged no amount when you reset your Cash App PIN/password.
As much as this is free, it is easy to do; it can be completed in a few seconds, once you have all the requirements.
This is where we will end on how to change the Cash App password