How can I increase my UBA Mobile transfer limit has been one of the frequent questions most customers ask. Well, if you have the same question, you have come to the right place and in this guide, we shall give you a step by step guidelines on how to increase your UBA transaction limit.
Most UBA Bank digital banking services have a limitation when it comes to the amount of money you can use to transact in a day or month.
That is a security measure to protect customers again fraudulent activities.
Moreso, the amount of money you can transfer will depend on the type of account you hold and the channel through which you are using to send the money.
Can I Increase My Transfer Limit On My UBA Bank Account In Nigeria
Yes, UBA Bank in Nigeria allows the customer to increase their transfer limit at any time on any of their services including online banking, mobile banking, USSD transfer code, ATM, and many more.
Requirements To Increase Your UBA Mobile Transfer Limit
Below are the things you will need to expand your transaction limit with UBA Bank in Nigeria:
1. UBA Bank account number
2. Your full name
3. Mobile phone number linked to your UBA account
5. Identification document(National ID, Passport, Drivers’ license)
6. Other details of your bank account.
How To Increase Your UBA Mobile Transfer Limit In Nigeria
If you want to increase your UBA transfer limit in Nigeria, please follow the basic steps below:
1. Visit the nearest UBA Bank in Nigeria
2. Consult the next available agent at the bank about transfer limit expansion.
3. You will be given a UBA transfer limit indemnity form to fill.
4. Fill the form with all your valid information.
5. Ensure that you have entered the right information in the correct field on the form.
6. Next, submit it to the agent who gave it to you.
7. Your request will be forwarded to the right department for review and assessment.
8. Once approved, the transfer limit on your UBA account will be increased instantly.
That is how to increase your transaction limit with UBA Bank in Nigeria.
How To Increase UBA Transaction Limit Online
To increase your UBA mobile transfer limit online, you must log in to your internet banking account on the app, and fill the UBA E-indemnity form to apply.
Check our related articles below:
Freeze Account, Unfreeze UBA, ATM Fees, Upgrade Account, Send Money Abroad, UBA Verve Card, Quick Loan, Retrieve Account Number, Verve Card Online Payment, Salary Account, IBanking, Routing Number, Code To Open Account, Open Account Online, Withdraw Prepaid Card, Client ID, Issue Master Card, Issue Credit Card, Bumper Account, Priority Account, Minimum Balance, Access Loan, Download Account Statement, Generate Secure Pass, Check Card Statement, Prepaid Card Login, Activate ATM Card, UBA Prepaid Card, Prepaid Activation, Check Prepaid Balance, Know UBA Account Number, Code To Check Balance, Account Still Active, Get User ID, Increase Mobile Limit, Transfer Limit, Reset UBA PIN, Verve Debit Card, Visa Dual Currency, Visa Classic Card, Gold Domiciliary Account, Gold MasterCard, Debit MasterCard, Transaction Limit, Africard Visa Card, Africard Visa Guide, Get Visa Card In Nigeria.