Has your UBA account has been frozen and you are seeking a way to unfreeze it? You have come to the right place and in today’s guide, we will give guidelines on how to unfreeze UBA Bank account in Nigeria.
Often people ask me, how do I unfreeze my UBA account? Well, if you have the same to ask then you must read this guide.
Most banks in Nigeria are always on alert and anytime a fraudulent activity has been detected along with an account, instantly they freeze to disable it from all services.
Sometimes it may be due to someone having access to a customer account and making transactions without their knowledge.
However, one thing they frown against is money laundering so if you involve yourself in that your account will be frozen within seconds.
Aside from UBA freezing your account due to suspected fraudulent activities happening on your account, you can also freeze it anytime your account details are compromised.
To do that, you can use the UBA USSD transfer code to freeze your account.
The good news is that you can unfreeze your freezer UBA account at any time depending on why it was frozen. o you can read this guide to get all the details.
Table of Contents
What Is A Frozen UBA Bank Account
A frozen UBA Bank account is a type of account that has been disabled or deactivated from accessing services and carrying out transactions due to s reason.
So, a frozen account can not undertake even basic transactions including withdrawal, balance inquiry, transfer, and more.
Why Did UBA Freeze My Bank Account
UBA Bank in Nigeria may free your account due to the following reasons:
1. Money laundering activities.
3. Illegal financial deals involving your account.
4. Court order
5. Financial embezzlement.
Can I Unfreeze My Forzen UBA Account
Yes, you can unfreeze your frozen UBA Bank account at any time depending on why led to the freezing of it. In cases where it was frozen as a result of illegal transactions including money laundering fraud, and others, you must prove beyond reasonable doubt that you did not commit any of such.
Best Way To Unfreeze Your UBA Bank Account In Nigeria.
The best way you can use to unfreeze your frozen account is to visit the nearest UBA branch, but it will be best if you can go to the branch where your account was opened.
Requirements To Unfreeze Your Frozen UBA Account In Nigeria
Here are some of the basic things you may need to unfreeze your account:
1. Account number that has been frozen.
2. Full name of the frozen account
3. Mobile phone number registered with the account
4. Email address linked to the account.
5. Identification document(Passport, Drivers’ License, National ID)
How To Unfreeze A Frozen UBA Bank Account In Nigeria
To successfully unfreeze your UBA account, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the nearest UBA Branch in Nigeria(Best if you go to where your account was opened).
2. Reach out to the next available UBA staff at the bank.
3. Request to unfreeze your account.
4. The agent will take your account number for verification.
5. After a check-up, he or she will guide you on the procedures to follow, if the reason why your account was frozen does not demand much to reactivate it.
6. Next, you will be given a form to fill.
7. Kindly fill the form with all the correct details of your account.
8. Add your ID and submit it to the staff.
9. Your request will be forwarded to the appropriate department for review and assessment.
10. Once your account is cleared for reactivation, your UBA account will be unfrozen.
That is how you can unfreeze your UBA account in Nigeria.
Check our related articles below:
Freeze Account, Increase Transfer Limit, ATM Fees, Upgrade Account, Send Money Abroad, UBA Verve Card, Quick Loan, Retrieve Account Number, Verve Card Online Payment, Salary Account, IBanking, Routing Number, Code To Open Account, Open Account Online, Withdraw Prepaid Card, Client ID, Issue Master Card, Issue Credit Card, Bumper Account, Priority Account, Minimum Balance, Access Loan, Download Account Statement, Generate Secure Pass, Check Card Statement, Prepaid Card Login, Activate ATM Card, UBA Prepaid Card, Prepaid Activation, Check Prepaid Balance, Know UBA Account Number, Code To Check Balance, Account Still Active, Get User ID, Increase Mobile Limit, Transfer Limit, Reset UBA PIN, Verve Debit Card, Visa Dual Currency, Visa Classic Card, Gold Domiciliary Account, Gold MasterCard, Debit MasterCard, Transaction Limit, Africard Visa Card, Africard Visa Guide, Get Visa Card In Nigeria.