Have you been questioning whether the UBA Africard is a VISA Card or MasterCard? Can I get a cheap visa card, or MasterCard is one of the questions most Nigerians have been asking themselves?
In the 21st century, debit cards or prepaid cards have proven to be the most secure and convenient way of making online purchases.
Carrying your cash around on a single card and not carrying it on bags as we used to.
You can get your UBA visa card or Mastercard in Nigeria simply in the form of a prepaid card and not a debit card where your card must be linked to a current or savings bank account.
The good thing about your UBA Prepaid Africard not being linked to your account is that nobody can access your card when making online purchases and get to your account.
Below I am going to tell you if the UBA prepaid Africard is a Visa card or not. Follow through to find out.
Is UBA Prepaid Africard A VISA Card In Nigeria
Here is where many people have been waiting to know if the UBA Africard is a visa card.
Yes, The UBA Africard is a VISA Card.
The UBA Africard is a popular reloadable VISA card around Nigeria issued by UBA banks in Nigeria.
The UBA powers the UBA Africard through the VISA payment processor, which is the biggest e-payment processing platform in the world.
The UBA Africard is the most common prepaid card in Nigeria because it is affordable and has many benefits.
Now that you have known the UBA Africard is a VISA Card, it comes with its advantages and disadvantages, which I will show you.
The Advantages Of The UBA Prepaid VISA Card (UBA Africard)
These are the advantages that come with the UBA prepaid visa card in Nigeria.
- You do not need to have an account with the UBA bank to be issued with one.
- You can check your card balance online and has a validity period of two years.
- The Visa card is issued instantly and does not charge for card maintenance fee.
- The UBA Africard is accepted globally, and you can make purchases from any online store in the world.
- If you own a UBA bank account, you can transfer money to your visa card. You will always receive an SMS alert after every transaction you make.
The Disadvantages Of The UBA Prepaid Visa Card (UBA Africard)
- You are charged a card reload fee whenever you deposit money into your UBA prepaid visa card.
- There is a limit on your UBA prepaid Africard of $10,000 yearly.
The good thing is that the advantages outweigh the disadvantages and do not be left out; you should also get the UBA prepaid card.
What Is UBA Prepaid Card For Nigerians
The UBA prepaid card is a pre-funded and reloadable card that can pay bills and make purchases.
Here is the list of our recommended articles:
Direct Customer Care, Direct Transfer Code, Africard PayPal, Africard Portal Login, Activate Africard, Africard Requirements, Africard Limit, UBA Visa Card, Transaction Limit, Debit Mastercard, Gold Mastercard, Gold Mastercard Domiciliary Account, Visa Classic, Visa Dual Currency, Verve Card.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 15th September 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/is-uba-africard-a-visa-card-in-nigeria/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of September 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2021, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
Check this ultimate guide: https://thetransfercode.com/suncoast-credit-union-spring-hill-fl/
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- How To Top-Up FNB Connect – First National Bank South Africa Guide
- FirstBank code, Register, Requirement & Activation
- CalBank Emergency Number, Call CalBank Instantly
- How To Cancel FNB Overdraft In South Africa – Follow These Steps
- FirstBank Verve Card, Requirements, Application, & Fees
- Firstbank Western Union, Send & Receive Western Union
- How To Port To FNB Connect – First National Bank South Africa
- Firstbank Diaspora Banking, Access FirstBank Services Abroad
- How To Register For CalBank Internet Banking In Ghana
- How To Close An FNB Account In South Africa – Follow This Simple Guide