Previously, we defined an Africard as a flexible Bankcard only issued by the UBA bank of Nigeria to improve transactions in as many fields as possible.
The Africard is also called the Prepaid Card. This card comes as a visa card and is not connected to your primary bank account.
It is a stand-alone card that can handle and transact funds independently without having any connection to your primary bank account.
The good news is, you can own the Africard even without owning a bank account with UBA bank.
Table of Contents
How Does The UBA Africard Work
The UBA AfriCard will help you check your online transactions history.
For instance, funds in and funds out and many more like checking your balance and buying airtime just with the UBA AfriCard since it comes with its number.
In a nutshell, the UBA AfriCard is just a bank on its own. The AfriCard comes in two types; International Low or International High Africard.
Also, the International Low has a small transaction limit, while the International High has a bigger transaction limit.
Each of these cards has its unique requirements for application.
Requirements For Linking A PayPal Account To UBA Africard
- PayPal account Nigeria
How Do I Link My PayPal Account To UBA Africard
In a previous article, we discussed how to add PayPal to your card using the PayPal app.
In this UBA PayPal guide, we will discuss how to link PayPal to UBA Africard during transactions and, to be specific, during withdrawals and deposits.
These are the simple steps to follow:
- Get the africard from Any UBA branch
- Load the Card with At least $2
- Activate your UBA AfriCard for online use
- Add your UBA AfriCard to your PayPal account
- You can now link to PayPal deposit and withdraw to your card
When you connect your UBA AfriCard with PayPal you may come across two types of errors;
- Insufficient funds: an alert comes to your email or phone number that you used to register your account.
- This means you need to add more money to your prepaid card.
- Inactive Card: For this case, you might need to get back to the bank so that they can work it out for you.
- It means you have not yet activated your UBA AfriCard, and the bank can only resolve this.
Can I Withdraw And Deposit From Africard To PayPal And From PayPal To Africard
Yes, you need to add your UBA AfriCard to your PayPal account and enjoy these services.
Here is the list of our recommended articles:
Direct Customer Care, Direct Transfer Code, Africard Portal Login, Activate Africard, Africard Requirements, Africard Limit, UBA Visa Card, Africard Visa Card, Transaction Limit, Debit Mastercard, Gold Mastercard, Gold Mastercard Domiciliary Account, Visa Classic, Visa Dual Currency, Verve Card.