You might be marveled by the services of the FirstBank mobile app but facing challenges to make fund transfers. That’s why we’ve dedicated this guide to assist you in transferring money from your FirstBank mobile app.
Hence, we recommend you keep reading till the end of this guide to help apprehend every piece of information shared to assist you.
Back in the day, we all thought the smartphone was purposely for calls, taking photos, and sharing photos with friends on the rising social media platforms.
But recently, the narratives are changing with banks introducing mobile apps that provide banking services at any place of interest over an internet connection.
One doesn’t need to rush or spend the day at the bank premises in a long queue to make transactions.
For instance, the FirstBank Nigeria mobile banking services allow customers to say t home, office, or any place of their choice and make transactions without the help of a local teller.
So, if you are ready to be enlightened about how you can transfer money from your FirstBank mobile app, then let’s proceed with some more detailed information.
What Is FirstBank Mobile App
FirstBank mobile app “FirstMonie” is the official mobile banking application for First Bank in Nigeria.
It allows customers to have access to their bank accounts and make transactions at any place of their choice over an internet connection.
How Does The FirstBank Mobile App Work
The FirstBank mobile app turns your smartphone into a digital teller that will process all your transaction requests with just a click.
The “FirstMonie” app allows customers to request for new debit card, make fund transfers to any bank, account overview, ticket booking, deposit checks, payment of bills all in one mobile app.
How Can I Get FirstBank Mobile App
Follow the steps below to get the FirstBank mobile app:
1. Open your smartphone app store
2. In the search box in the app store, type in “FirstMonie.”
3. Hit the search button
4. The app that will pop up has an elephant in a blue and gold background
5. Then hit on the install button to get the FirstBank mobile app on your smartphone
How Do I Register With FirstBank Mobile App?
Below are the steps to guide you register with the FirstBank mobile app:
1. After successfully downloading the FirstBank Nigeria mobile app on your smartphone, look for the app icon on your mobile screen and launch it
2. In the app, choose the “new user register” when registering as a new user
3. You’ll be asked to provide your ATM card number and PIN and click on the “Next” button
4. A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the phone number connected to your First Bank Nigeria account
5. Lookup for the code and type it into the OTP field in the app and click on the “Next” button
6. On the new screen, enter your unique 5-digit PIN, also known as Mobile Personal Identification Number (mPIN).
That will be your security PIN that will be used for confirmation and authentication of transactions from your account with the FirstBank mobile app
7. Then, answer two security questions that you’ll be required to answer to recover your account with the FirstBank mobile app
8. Enter a 4-digit security PIN to complete your FirstBank mobile app registration process
How Can I Transfer Money From My FirstBank Mobile App
Follow the steps below transfer money from your FirstBank mobile app:
1. Open the “FirstMonie” app on your smartphone
2. Enter your mPIN, the unique 5-digit PIN
3. Hit on the “Transfers” button, and your account number and balance will pop up
4. Then choose the “Balance” option
5. You’ll be presented with three (3) money transfer options, which are:
“FirstBank Accounts” when you’ll be transferring funds to a First Bank account
“Other Bank Accounts” if you’ll be transferring money to other Nigerian bank accounts.
“Saved Beneficiary” you choose this option when you want to transfer money to any bank details saved in your mobile app.
6. Choose from the three (3) transfer options presented to you to transfer money
7. Choose the bank of the recipient from the list of all Nigerian banks in the mobile app
8. Provide the account number of the recipient in the right field and allow the app to look through the bank’s database and bring out the recipient name to ensure funds are sent to the right person
9. Enter the exact amount you want to transfer and type in the reason for the money transfer
10. Click on the “Next” button
11. On the new screen, type in your transfer PIN
12. Then hit on the “Send” button to complete your money transfer process
That is the information we can share on how you can transfer money with your FirstBank mobile app.