Do you want to seek help from UBA customer care in Nigeria, and you do not know what number to use?
The UBA bank has a very organized customer care unit that will take care of all your problems concerning your UBA account.
Anything you would say or pass, you can do it over the customer care number, which is always available 24 hours to all individuals.
UBA offers the best customer service, and the feedback from its customers proves this.
What Is The UBA Customer Care Number In Nigeria?
Do you have a complaint, or do you need assistance maybe for any transaction made?
For all kinds of complaints and inquiries, you should kindly direct them all to the UBA customer care team, which is always happy and ready to assist you.
These are the contacts that you can call or even login into the UBA website, and you will find a form that you will fill out for all inquiries, complaints, and feedback; they are as follows:
(+234) 01-2808822 (2808UBA)
(+234) 07002255-822 (0700-CALL-UBA)
You can also direct your complaints, feedback, or inquiries to the UBA customer care email, email@example.com.
You should note that the responses to all the queries submitted always take 24 hours to be replied to.
Still, if you need instant answers, you could please call the customer care service numbers mentioned above.
How To Contact UBA Direct Via Email and WhatsApp Chat
You can even chat with UBA Leo from your WhatsApp application or the Facebook application.
- For all inquiries concerning shareholding or as well as the financial and business updates, you could please kindly contact the UBA investor relations desk on the customer care service numbers, or you can write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the prepaid cards inquiry, you can write an email to: email@example.com.
- For the debit cards inquiry, you can write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the current account and savings inquiry, you can write an email to: email@example.com.
- For loans inquiry, you can write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Corporate banking solutions, you can write an email to: email@example.com.
- For the Small and Medium enterprises, you can write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above are all emails for the different sectors of the UBA bank that you can write your inquiries to.
How Do I Chat With UBA Customer Care Service
Head to your WhatsApp or Facebook application and search for “UBA Chat Banking”.
Get chatting today with Leo and experience a whole new world of banking solutions without heading over to the bank.
That is all we have for you about the UBA Direct customer care number in Nigeria.
Here is the list of our recommended articles:
Direct Transfer Code, Africard PayPal, Africard Portal Login, Activate Africard, Africard Requirements, Africard Limit, UBA Visa Card, Africard Visa Card, Transaction Limit, Debit Mastercard, Gold Mastercard, Gold Mastercard Domiciliary Account, Visa Classic, Visa Dual Currency, Verve Card.