Do you want to activate your UBA Africard in Nigeria? UBA bank is one of the fastest-growing and leading financial institutions in Nigeria.
UBA Africard is one of the latest technologies that UBA bank has unveiled, which eliminates the need to visit its branches often to make transactions.
The UBA Africard is accepted in all the payment sites in Nigeria and beyond, and you can be able to transact at the comfort of your home.
And did you know that you do not have to be a UBA customer or own an account with the UBA for you to get the UBA Africard?
Read through this UBA prepaid card article to find out how to activate the UBA bank Africard.
How To Activate Your UBA Africard In Nigeria
Are you a proud owner of the UBA Africard?
Whether you have been issued with an instant or a personalized card, you will need to activate your card?
The following are the basic steps that you need to follow for you to start the card.’
1. You will fund the newly issued UBA Africard via any UBA teller point.
Also, you can use any UBA online banking platform using the client ID with at least 2,000 Nairas.
2. Then head over to any of the UBA Bank powered ATMs and insert your UBA Africard into the ATM
3. Open the letter that came with your Africard; on the orange tab, you will find the default PIN as stated in the package.
4. After that, you will be prompted to key in the New PIN of your choice.
5. Next, you will definitely be asked to enter your personalized 4- digit PIN
6. After you have entered your personalized 4-digit PIN, you will be asked to re-enter the 4-digit PIN
7. After you have re-entered the PIN, you will submit your UBA Africard will have been activated.
This is the procedure to follow when activating your UBA Africard in Nigeria.
How Do I Apply For UBA Africard In Nigeria
You will need the following requirements for you to apply for: An Identity card (Like national ID, international passport, driver’s license, or voter’s card), A utility bill, two passport photographs, and at least 2,000 nairas for depositing in the UBA Africard.
Here is the list of our recommended articles:
Direct Customer Care, Direct Transfer Code, Africard PayPal, Africard Portal Login, Africard Requirements, Africard Limit, UBA Visa Card, Africard Visa Card, Transaction Limit, Debit Mastercard, Gold Mastercard, Gold Mastercard Domiciliary Account, Visa Classic, Visa Dual Currency, Verve Card.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Article Was Last Updated on 14th March 2022 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/how-to-activate-uba-africard-in-nigeria/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of May 2022, we have a lot of guides on banking and finance for you on this website. Read more.
In the year 2021 was awesome. In 2022, we are actually bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that will help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast. It doesn’t matter where you are.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Deere Credit Lienholder Address 2022, Find Lienor Mailing Address
- Eastman Credit Union Lienholder Address 2022, Find Lienor Mailing Address
- Ent Credit Union Lienholder Address 2022, Find Lienor Mailing Address
- American Honda Finance Sacramento Lienholder Address 2022, Find Lienor Mailing Address
- Arvest Bank Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- Quality Acceptance Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- JSC Federal Credit Union Lienholder Address 2022, Find Lienor Mailing Address
- Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union Payoff Address, Phone Number, Regular & Overnight Mailing Address
- Servus Credit Union Grimshaw Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number
- Servus Credit Union Grande Cache Branch, Alberta, Hours, Phone, Transit Number