Have you wanted to make some direct cash transfers, and you require that to complete your transactions? Or else you have been wondering what the code would be that allows you to make direct money transfers without going to the Bank?
Worry not because you are in a suitable space.
In this simple UBA direct USSD guide, I will show you the code you will use to ensure that you have successfully done your direct money transfer.
Please read through and get to know the code so that from today you can e able to perform direct cash transfers without any worries.
What Is The UBA Direct Transfer Code In Nigeria
If you have read the UBA Direct guide up to this point, you bet you want to know the UBA direct transfer code.
The UBA USSD code is a set of codes that enables you as a customer to transfer money.
You can send money from one UBA account to another or even to other banks in Nigeria using a mobile phone without even using the internet.
This USSD direct transfer code that enables you to make direct money transfers is *919#.
Many the UBA magic banking code calls this code, and it has wholly reduced stress to many customers involved in transferring money from one UBA account to the other or even to other banks.
What Can I Use The UBA Direct USSD Transfer Code For
This direct transfer code can be used on any mobile device, even if it runs on iOS, android, windows, or even blackberry.
But then you need to make sure that the mobile phone number you are using is linked to your UBA account.
If you have lost or do not have your phone number linked to your UBA direct account, you can always visit the UBA bank branch near you.
With that, carry out a change of number to the one you need to use for your magic banking services.
This UBA magic code can be used for different purposes like;
- Open other UBA accounts
- transfer money to other UBA accounts and banks
- buy airtime
- pay bills
- mini access statements.
This magic code also works perfectly with Etisalat, MTN, Glo, and Airtel lines.
How To Transfer Money Using The UBA Direct Transfer Code In Nigeria
For you to use this magic code for your transfers, you first need to register your number. Follow the following steps
- Dial the UBA direct USSD transfer code *919# on your mobile phone.
- After that, follow the on-screen command to get your pin and start using this Magic code.
- Then dial *919*3# again and follow the instructions on your screen if you want to transfer money to another UBA account.
- Again, dial *919*4#
- Finally, follow the instructions if you want to send money directly to another Nigerian bank.
For money transfers above 20,000 nairas, you will need a secure pass (like a token).
Otherwise, you can visit the UBA bank branch near you and get yourself a token and carry out direct transfers for over 20,000 nairas the comfort of your phone.
What Is The UBA Transfer Shortcode
You can now get your UBA transfer code by dialing *919# and then press send on your phone and follow the basic instructions to activate the code, and you can start using it.
Here is the list of our recommended articles:
Direct Customer Care, Africard PayPal, Africard Portal Login, Activate Africard, Africard Requirements, Africard Limit, UBA Visa Card, Africard Visa Card, Transaction Limit, Debit Mastercard, Gold Mastercard, Gold Mastercard Domiciliary Account, Visa Classic, Visa Dual Currency, Verve Card.
This simple and easy Banking and Finance Guide Was Last Updated on 15th September 2021 by thetransfercode
Please you must visit this article “https://thetransfercode.com/uba-direct-transfer-code-in-nigeria/” for updates and any possible changes that we may make to this guide. In this month of November 2021, we have a lot of articles on banking and finance for you. Read more.
In the year 2022, we are bringing you the very best of banking and money transfer experience. Just stay tuned for more How-To articles. You can come back for more banking and financial guides.
For the year 2022, we have a great deal of banking and financial guides that wiill help you make money transfers and other bank transactions very fast.
Here is the list of our latest articles, check them below:
- Ultimate Guide To CalBank Account Update In Ghana
- Ultimate Guide To CalBank InvestPlus Account, Sign Up Now
- How To Retrieve Your Forgotten CalBank Account Number
- Here Are The CalBank Account Opening Requirements
- CalBank Invest Plus, How To Open Account, Requirements & Interest Rate
- Ultimate Guide To CalBank Mobile App Login
- Ultimate Guide To CalBank Loan Interest Rate In Ghana
- CalBank Working Days, Closing & Opening Time Of CalBank
- CalBank Online Banking, How To Register, Requirements & Benefits
- Nedbank Baywest Mall Branch Code, Location Address, Working Hours