Today’s guide will show you the SCCU mobile deposit limit in the US.
The guide will also show you how SCCU mobile deposit works and how to know your deposit status.
Space Coast Credit Union (SCCU) is a state-chartered credit union based in Melbourne, Florida.
The credit union, founded in 1951, serves over 300,000 members and has assets worth over $4 billion.
SCCU Mobile Deposit limit
The SCCU mobile deposit limit is $8,000.
You are limited to 10 check deposits in a day.
The maximum number of checks you can deposit in a week is 30, and a dollar limit of $10,000.
In a month, you can deposit up to 50 checks and a total of $15,000.
This is the SCCU mobile deposit limit in the US.
How Does SCCU Mobile Deposit Work
Below is a step-by-step guide to show you how SCCU mobile deposit works:
- For a start, log in to the SCCU mobile app with your online banking details
- Then, select Deposits
- Select New Deposits
- Select the account where you want your check deposited to
- Select the amount of deposit as indicated on the check
- After that, endorse the back of your check and write, ‘For Mobile Deposit Only At Space City Credit Union’ and then sign your name
- After that, you will be prompted to take the front picture of the check and then the back
- Finally, confirm your deposit to complete the deposit process
After submitting, your check is listed as pending while it’s being processed.
This is how SCCU mobile deposit works in the US.
How To Know My Mobile Deposit Status
Mobile deposit funds are normally received within two business days.
To view the status of your deposit, open your mobile banking app and select Deposits.
After that, select View Deposit History to verify that the check has been processed successfully.
If you get a Failed status message, contact the credit union member services at 713-222-1244 as soon as possible.
Retain the check after the mobile deposit for at least 45 days, after which you can void and destroy the check.
This is all the information you need to know about the SCCU mobile deposit limit in the US.